• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wanted: Scroobal by K Shanmugam

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no need for such a letter and action. It seems someone is getting nervous about a matter that "could be" true and is afraid the gossip would start again.

I would just ignore it.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
At least Sam haven't sell Scoobal out. Steady lor.

I couldn't even if I wanted to. :biggrin: I don't have a clue who he is and I have no idea where he connects from. It's one of those scenarios where even a million smackos wouldn't loosen my lips simply because I don't have any answers.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good. Now we should have a Who's into Who in our Parliament list. Or come out with a Desperate MPs series to match the Desperate Housewives afternoon matinees.

http://youtu.be/0BwOXlGbW6Q

(Ramseth edited lyrics)

Desperate MP, why ain't you back with your messers?
You been out riding fences for so long now
Oh you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasing you
Can haunt you somehow

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy
She'll beat you if she's able
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet

Now it seems to me some fine things
Have been laid upon your table
But you only want the ones you shouldn't get

Desperado MP, oh you ain't gettin' no younger
Your pain and your hunger, they're driving you home
And freedom, oh freedom, well that's just some people talking
You're a prisoner walking through this world all alone

Don't your feet get cold in the rainy time?
The flood is high and the sun won't shine
It's hard to tell the night time from the day
You're losing all your highs and lows
Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

Desperate MP, why don't you come to your senses?
Come down from your fences, open the gate
It may be raining but there's a rainbow above you
You better let somebody love you before it's too late

Last edited:

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal, you better hide unless you can provide proof that Shanmugam had an affair. Or else you will be deemed as a liar.

Someone enlighten me please.... I thot during the last GE Shamu's divorced wife came out & made many "defamatory" remarks ..... Anybody has or know how to get the record?
What are facts & what are fiction? I am confused.

It also seems that this forum is no longer safe even to post facts.... NO???

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it esy bro, why so excited. Behaving like some small kid given a candy by the neighbourhood paedophile. Better stick to 3 in 1 where the IQ is closer to yours.

Is defence of justification valid here? Or izzit the time & money which you cannot match??

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of publicity does Shanmugam no favours whatsoever. All it does is make things worse. He should have simply ignored the noise.

What a minister does in his private life is none of our concern in the first place.

YES........ I am shocked that Shamu stoop to this level.......... maybe there is a vacuum left by former MM?

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
[received infaction, dfon't know how to delete there is no delete button..lol

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if a bankrupt or someone who is prepared to be admits that he is Scroobal?
Will it interesting to let the suit proceed?
Is he liable for imprisonment if he lost in court?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What if a bankrupt or someone who is prepared to be admits that he is Scroobal?
Will it interesting to let the suit proceed?
Is he liable for imprisonment if he lost in court?

no jail time for civil lawsuits. it will either be monetary compensation or retraction, or both.

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
2z7luzk.jpg

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shhh.... has been seen in public to be holding hands with another other than his current spouse and there are whisperings behind his back. This country is so crowded and so small, nothing is hidden for long. So in a way it is damage control.

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone enlighten me please.... I thot during the last GE Shamu's divorced wife came out & made many "defamatory" remarks ..... Anybody has or know how to get the record?

Supposedly It was an email to TRE editors by someone claiming to be his ex-wife.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is no need for such a letter and action.

I would just ignore it.

Normally would agree with you, but this time Shanmugam might have gained some inside baseball that WP would take some form of action, and decided he better take the moral high ground while the chance is still there.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no need for such a letter and action. It seems someone is getting nervous about a matter that "could be" true and is afraid the gossip would start again.

I would just ignore it.

on the contrary, he and his attorneys made the right move. it's a pre-emptive strike, and throws the ball back in the accuser's court, daring for a retort or challenge to bait the rash and proud to surface and make a mistake. if the accuser cowers, backs down and retracts, credibility is lost forever and all allegations become suspect in the eyes of public opinion. that's all that matters, whether there are witnesses or evidence to the contrary. they become moot if the case does not go to court. and it's vindication for the minister and his team of lawyers. because of such an excellent chess move, he would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and cook two birds in one pot. hats off to the minister. he has gained my respect. sg need a person like him to lead.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Normally would agree with you, but this time Shanmugam might have gained some inside baseball that WP would take some form of action, and decided he better take the moral high ground while the chance is still there.

That's my hunch too. They do know what's happening in WP. Bet on that. Doing nothing in Shan's case can be suicidal. Letter from A&G was best option to pursue, anticipating YSL's sacking. MIW very predictable.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the contrary, he and his attorneys made the right move. it's a pre-emptive strike, and throws the ball back in the accuser's court, daring for a retort or challenge to bait the rash and proud to surface and make a mistake. if the accuser cowers, backs down and retracts, credibility is lost forever and all allegations become suspect in the eyes of public opinion. that's all that matters, whether there are witnesses or evidence to the contrary. they become moot if the case does not go to court. and it's vindication for the minister and his team of lawyers. because of such an excellent chess move, he would snatch victory from the jaws of defeat and cook two birds in one pot. hats off to the minister. he has gained my respect. sg need a person like him to lead.

Precisely, the accuser is cowering... where is the evidence now? Without that, we cannot nail Shanmugam after Yaw. PAP 1 : Citizen 0.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly a highly excitable chap. Cool down. You remind me of neighbour's dog with tongue hanging out, tail wagging and anxiously hoping for a tidbit to be thrown his way.

Precisely, the accuser is cowering... where is the evidence now? Without that, we cannot nail Shanmugam after Yaw. PAP 1 : Citizen 0.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are certainly a highly excitable chap. Cool down. You remind me of neighbour's dog with tongue hanging out, tail wagging and anxiously hoping for a tidbit to be thrown his way.

Foo Mee Har's response,
On Wednesday, Ms Foo posted her own reaction to the matter on her Facebook page. She wrote:

“I have been asked, in relation to the attached ST article, if I would follow suit to also initiate legal proceedings. As Mr Alex Au has already promptly removed his posting which makes reference to me, I don't think it is necessary to take any further action at this point. However, I do wish to say that the personal attacks and rumours that were made against me are false and baseless. I think it is important for me to put this on record so that people will know they are untrue. We need to inculcate a culture of responsibility of what we say. I would take steps to protect my rights if it becomes necessary to do so. Hopefully it would not come to that.”

Dun try to change topic by hurling insults my way. If you make an accusation at someone, you better have "something to back it up".

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure everyone is wondering why you are getting so excited? Don't worry about Foo or Shanmugam. They can take care of themselves.

Foo Mee Har's response,

Dun try to change topic by hurling insults my way. If you make an accusation at someone, you better have "something to back it up".