• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

want world to see how strong is PRC, nothing else can do this better! WW3 pse! 要看看祖国有多强大?杀戮天下在所难免!

war is best form of peace

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/china/2019-09-29/doc-iicezueu9047678.shtml
内地95后登广告邀港青看阅兵:让他们看祖国多强大

内地95后登广告邀港青看阅兵:让他们看祖国多强大

f0bb-ifffqup9012237.jpg

“强迫症”福利:阅兵训练名场面复制粘贴整齐划一1/7
查看原图图集模式
整齐的步伐,挺拔的站姿,笔直的排面……受阅官兵“整齐划一”的程度给人们留下了深刻的印象。其实不止是步伐、站姿,受阅官兵们在生活、训练的小细节上都保持着整齐划一的节奏。“强迫症”的福利来了,这里的方阵如复制粘贴一般,哪个角度看都整齐划一,马上为大家奉上“复制粘贴”一般的画面。(中国军网)

原标题:内地“95后”登广告邀香港青年看阅兵:想让他们看到祖国多么强大
[环球时报-环球网报道 赴香港特派记者 赵觉珵]国庆临近,香港各大报纸陆续刊出香港各界、各社团以及爱国爱港市民庆祝中华人民共和国成立70周年的广告。在一片“祝福”“庆祝”之中,24日刊登在《大公报》上的一则广告显得与众不同——“诚邀香港95后关注国庆70周年大阅兵,共同见证祖国繁荣富强!”落款则是“一个普通内地95后青年冯昊怡”。近日,“普通内地95后”冯昊怡在接受环球时报-环球网记者采访时表示,投放这则广告的初衷是希望香港年轻人可以通过阅兵了解祖国的强大,增加对国家的认同感。
ad2e-ifffqup8214927.jpg

“一个文明、安全的国际都市”,这是去年才从香港获得硕士学位返回内地的冯昊怡印象中的香港,但近来香港发生的一系列事件是他去年“绝对想象不到的”。“看到现在的香港、现在的香港年轻人,我很心痛,尤其是看到游行中有人举着美国国旗的时候”,冯昊怡对环球时报-环球网记者表示,“我们的国家同样强大有力,但香港年轻人对祖国的认识和认同却存在缺失。”
适逢中华人民共和国成立70周年,盛大的阅兵仪式将在10月1日举行。在冯昊怡看来,阅兵能够增加对国家和民族的认同感,因此也萌生了通过在港媒刊登广告,呼吁香港青年人关注阅兵的想法。经过向多家香港媒体的询问,冯昊怡最终决定在《大公报》刊登这则广告。“我希望它能够被香港‘95后’看到,无论他们持有怎样的想法,都应该去关注国庆70周年的大阅兵”,冯昊怡表示。
除了发出观看阅兵的邀请,广告中间还印着12个红色大字——“爱中国爱香港不沉默不纵容”。冯昊怡向环球时报-环球网记者解释称,之所以在呼吁爱国爱港的同时,还加上“不沉默”“不纵容”,是因为他认为大部分走上街头的香港青年都是被少数极端者裹挟的。“这些年轻人没有经过独立思考的立场和观点,他们更像是被利用的‘沉默的大多数’,而这种沉默也可以说是一种纵容”,冯昊怡表示,希望这些年轻人可以认真思考一下,目前所作所为的意义和价值。

最初,为了防止被网络暴力“起底”,广告的署名仅是“一个普通内地95后青年”。但在广告正式刊登前,冯昊怡还是决定把自己的名字加上去。“爱国不是一件可耻的事,没什么可遮遮掩掩的,如果我不愿说出来我是谁,我有什么底气去呼吁别人”,冯昊怡说,“如果我不写上名字,不就和那些戴着口罩上街的香港年轻人一样了?”
几日来,这则广告受到的关注超过冯昊怡的设想,来自微博、微信的大量消息都对他的行为表示支持。“其中印象最深的一条来自一名香港网友”,冯昊怡告诉环球时报-环球网记者,他在微博上提到自己还没有亲眼看到刊有这则广告的报纸,一名香港网友随后私信他称,“已经把家附近的所有《大公报》都买完了,一共17份,会帮我好好保存,我去香港可以随时找她取,如果我需要什么帮助,也可以随时找她”。
在这则广告之外,冯昊怡其实还有更多的话想对他的香港同龄人说。“每个人都可以有不同的想法,但应该光明正大、坦坦荡荡地沟通,不应该诉诸暴力”,冯昊怡表示,“更不能侮辱国旗、国徽,践踏祖国的尊严,这是每一个中国人都绝不能接受的。”
“所有的问题都会被时间解决,但这一过程中造成的伤害却会持续很久,希望每个香港年轻人都可以思考下,如今的所作所为是否真的值得。”冯昊怡说。

点击进入专题:
聚焦香港局势 新中国70周年国庆大阅兵

Mainland 95 post-advertising invited Hong Kong Youth to watch the military parade: let them see how strong the motherland
Mainland 95 post-advertising invited Hong Kong Youth to watch the military parade: let them see how strong the motherland
"OCD" welfare: the parade training scene copy and paste uniform 1/7
View original image gallery mode

The neat pace, the straight posture, the straight line... The degree of “unified and uniform” of the officers and men was deeply impressed. In fact, it is not only the pace, standing, and the officers and soldiers who are read and watched maintain a uniform rhythm in the small details of life and training. The welfare of "OCD" has come. The squares here are copied and pasted, and the angles are uniform. (China Military Network)

Original title: Mainland "post-95" advertisement invited Hong Kong youth to watch the military parade: I want them to see how strong the motherland

[Global Times - Global Network Report] Hong Kong special correspondent Zhao Jueyi] National Day is approaching, Hong Kong's major newspapers have successively published advertisements from all walks of life in Hong Kong, various societies and patriotic Hong Kong citizens to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China. In a "blessing" and "celebration", an advertisement published in "Ta Kung Pao" on the 24th is different - "Inviting Hong Kong to pay attention to the 70th anniversary of the National Day military parade, witnessing the prosperity and prosperity of the motherland!" It is "an ordinary mainland after the 95th youth Feng Yiyi." Recently, Feng Yuyi, an ordinary mainland post-95, said in an interview with the Global Times-Global Network reporter that the original intention of launching this advertisement was to hope that young people in Hong Kong could understand the strength of the motherland through military parade and increase their sense of national identity.

"A civilized and safe international city", this is Hong Kong's impression of Hong Kong's master's degree returning to Hong Kong after last year's master's degree. However, a series of recent events in Hong Kong were "absolutely unimaginable" last year. "I am very saddened to see the young people in Hong Kong and Hong Kong now, especially when I see someone holding the American flag in the parade." Feng Yiyi told the Global Times-Global Network reporter, "Our country is equally powerful. However, young people in Hong Kong have a lack of understanding and recognition of the motherland."

On the 70th anniversary of the founding of the People's Republic of China, the grand military parade will be held on October 1. In Feng Yiyi's view, the military parade can increase the sense of identity between the country and the nation. Therefore, it has also created the idea of advertised in Hong Kong media and appealed to young people in Hong Kong to pay attention to the military parade. After inquiring into a number of Hong Kong media, Feng Yiyi finally decided to publish this advertisement in Ta Kung Pao. "I hope that it will be seen by Hong Kong's 'post-95s'. No matter what ideas they hold, they should pay attention to the military parade of the 70th anniversary of the National Day," Feng said.

In addition to the invitation to watch the military parade, there are also 12 red characters printed in the middle of the advertisement - "Love China loves Hong Kong and is not silent and indulgent." Feng Yiyi explained to the Global Times-Global Network reporter that the reason why he called for patriotism and love for Hong Kong was to add "no silence" and "not connivance" because he believed that most of the young people who took to the streets were a few extremes. Wrapped up. "These young people have no independent thinking positions and opinions. They are more like the 'silent majority' being used. This kind of silence can also be said to be a kind of connivance." Feng Yiyi said that he hopes that these young people can seriously think about it. The meaning and value of what is currently being done.

Initially, in order to prevent "bottoming" from cyber violence, the signature of the advertisement was only "an ordinary mainland post-95 youth." However, before the advertisement was officially published, Feng Yiyi decided to add his name. "Patrioticism is not a shameful thing. There is nothing to hide. If I don't want to say who I am, I have the confidence to call others." Feng Yiyi said, "If I don't write a name, don't do it with those." Are the young people in Hong Kong wearing masks on the street?"

In the past few days, this advertisement has received more attention than Feng Yiyi’s idea. A lot of news from Weibo and WeChat expressed support for his behavior. "The most impressive one is from a Hong Kong netizen." Feng Yiyi told the Global Times-Global Network reporter that he mentioned on Weibo that he had not seen the newspaper with this advertisement. A Hong Kong netizen then privately claimed that he "I have already bought all the "Ta Kung Pao" near my home. A total of 17 copies will help me save it. I can go to Hong Kong to find her at any time. If I need any help, I can always find her."

In addition to this advertisement, Feng Yiyi actually has more words to say to his Hong Kong peers. "Everyone can have different ideas, but they should communicate with each other in a fair and honest manner. They should not resort to violence." Feng Yiyi said, "Not to insult the national flag, the national emblem, and trample on the dignity of the motherland. This is every Chinese. Never accept it."

"All problems will be solved by time, but the damage caused in this process will last for a long time. I hope that every young person in Hong Kong can think about what is being done now, whether it is really worthwhile." Feng Yiyi said.
Click to enter the topic:
Focus on the situation in Hong Kong New China 70th Anniversary National Day Parade

Alfrescian
Loyal
爱心根本不值一文!港独就是中南海自己宠坏出来的!不肯大开杀戒就是姑息养奸包庇纵容!

Love is not worth a word! Hong Kong independence is the spoiled by Zhongnanhai! Not willing to open the killing is to appease the rape and cover up!

要看祖国有多强大就绝不可以爱好和平!跟美国你死我活的干一个干干净净出来! 世界自然就明白祖国有多强大,历史就永久记录整个无法磨灭的烙印。

If you want to see how strong the motherland is, you can never love peace! With the United States, you are doing a good job! The world naturally understands how strong the motherland is, and history permanently records the whole indelible mark.

文明和平是大错特错,是愚蠢自杀!回头是岸!大开杀戒!普渡众生!

Civilization and peace is a big mistake, it is stupid suicide! Looking back is the shore! Open the kill! Purdue beings!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It's pretty obvious from the article that China is well and truly fucked!

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese are too kind and civilized and deviated from the REAL ANCESTORS' WAYS.

Peace is totally wrong and unacceptable especially for GLOBAL SENSE. MUST CARNAGE AND ELIMINATE. Or else the planet earth will be totally over populated and Global Resources EXHAUSTED and ALL FORMS OF LIVES (including algae - the earliest form of simplest live on planet earth) will die off.

Even nationally there should not be compromise nor peace e.g. to Pamper HK Rebels. Carnage is absolutely necessary.

Elimination is better than Unity. Because Unity means No Elimination and means OVERPOPULATION. Planet Earth will not tolerate that, the resources will be depleted drastically and rapidly towards ZERO level. All will die. Dogs Cats Cow Fish Bird Ants every damn thing all will die.

Ang4MohTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to really prove that a country is strong is not by NDP, must be real live & death fight & duel. Carnage and Cannibalize the USA is the only way China rise firmly and strongly into superpower status. Wipe out the others and take all the global resources.

Qin did that to unify China, wiped out every others (totally Six smaller and weaker kingdoms) and carnage big time, cannibalized the losers' kingdoms, enslaved their peasants, burn their books and ban their culture, slay every resisting enemies. 秦灭六国 China must wipe out all of G7, not seeking coexistence nor agreement nor mutual respect no coexistence.

This is only real way to become CLEAR who is boss and superpower.