• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want a loan? Hand over your 'SingPass'

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That probably explains why the police are miles behind these overseas syndicates. Those arrested are always those at the bottom or debtors turned 'commandos.'

Pii Mungkorn Thong indeed the police is trying to do something la give them time la

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You naive or what:confused:

These illegal ah longs use the singpass to make more money by applying social visit visa for freelance ah tiongs bu etc. by charging a fee lah:rolleyes:

......... Those illegal ah longs do not need your singpass. They're not in the market to loan to people who have money or equity in their CPf. So check CPf for fuck?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You naive or what:confused:

These illegal ah longs use the singpass to make more money by applying social visit visa for freelance ah tiongs bu etc. by charging a fee lah:rolleyes:

You bozos are getting out of hand. If the debtor has no intention to be complicit with this scheme, he can do 3 things. Report the infringement or reset the password or better still disable singpass. And then, let's use your blain a bit can or not, this s2pig hairblain scheme can be done by any tom.dick.harry wannabe criminal and the would-be debtor no need to even borrow money. Just participate in this scheme and get kickbacks. He becomes a criminal too, not a victim. What cock shit nonsense are you bozos spewing here?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am no longer in the SPF. Should I be a busybody? If they pay me 500k to cripple a syndicate, I will. I read your exchanges with Narong but chose not to comment. Now, I will. Narong is 100% right.

Why pay you $500k? I really doubt the poodles are so incompetent if it really wants to cripple a syndicate. You make it seems like all the illegal money lenders are all above and beyond the reach of the law. This is laughable. I'm not convinced. And talking about that gongcheebye, what is it you agree with this moron that is 100%? That the posters are illegal money lenders? Really? If so, then you're another clown talking without going through your big blain.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet Sinkie to win.

No need to bet. I already won. The fact that it is all conjecture and no evidence to point to the posters being from illegal money lenders is already sealed the result of this s2pig waste of time debate. On a higher level of analysis using our big brains, with all the laws on the side of the poodles, these bozos are saying the illegal money lenders are so audacious to plaster their calling cards all over and subject themselves to a sting operation and leaving a bread-crumb trail to root them out? The s2pig logic given by these bozos are that LICENSED money lenders will not do such thing as it will jeopardize their licenses.....same flawed logic from Narong kotek and GD and Legend, which makes me think "sounds familiar" because such illogical thinking on such a narrow subject matter should not return back similar flawed positions for these few nicks, which come out of the woodwork just to reinforce such a weak flawed logic or lack of. In any case, it's all conjecture, because so far, no big fish had been caught, only runners and debtors-turned runners, so there is no concrete evidence to point to the illegal money lenders plastering their calling cards all over in public. This position is totally untenable and ridiculous. On the other hand, the notion that these posters are backed by the licensed money lenders is a much more logical deduction, for it is not uncommon for the invisible big bosses to play on both sides, black and white.

The notion of having money lenders to be licensed is the same as licensing the Geyland brothels. It does not mean the big bosses are not involved in HFJ and KTV and Spas and these assets of theirs cross from one location to another. Entirely happening and entirely tenable. There cannot be so many syndicates and big bosses dealing in money lending, illegal or legal. All from the same basket......left pocket, right pocket. The rest of the manoeuvrings are mere 2-bit camouflage.......pure B.S.!! :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bet Narong this time round.
he is cool in this round of debate.
no vulgar,no curse.

so now is
half time:
sinkie vs Narong
1 vs 4

You must have ben fed on shit all your pathetic life. No curses no vulgarities mean he win? I fuck you hard and I also can win, geddit? LOL....clown!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more he talks the more ignorant he sounds....
Insisting he's right when he knows he's wrong....cantonese call 死鸡撑饭盖

You've been shown numerous time to spew nonsense and talk big without giving evidence and facts.

So, who's ignorant? Can't even answer my simple questions and you still want to masturbate so much here? Please lah, gongcheebye....!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he knows the number of runroads in JB, KL, Bangkok, HCM and Phnom Penh, he will faint.

So many run road ah? Show the interpol records then and show the mareva injunctions the poodles sought from court to freeze their assets.
Who run road to where you also know and so many of them ah......HA HA HA, Scrobal, you're getting way too ahead of yourself now......:biggrin:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bros, Cny, time to relax and enjoy life not fcuk one another, if want to ease tension go Geylang or Fcuk the PAP, they play a big part in tis Ah Long nuisance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why pay you $500k? I really doubt the poodles are so incompetent if it really wants to cripple a syndicate. You make it seems like all the illegal money lenders are all above and beyond the reach of the law. This is laughable. I'm not convinced. And talking about that gongcheebye, what is it you agree with this moron that is 100%? That the posters are illegal money lenders? Really? If so, then you're another clown talking without going through your big blain.

Agree. I am a clown.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many run road ah? Show the interpol records then and show the mareva injunctions the poodles sought from court to freeze their assets.
Who run road to where you also know and so many of them ah......HA HA HA, Scrobal, you're getting way too ahead of yourself now......:biggrin:

Agree. Btw, I am not scrobal. I am scroobal.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Don't think too highly of our SPF. There are indeed areas where our SPF cannot get a handle on. One would be the Ah Long part. They are also facing a lot of problems with the foreign gangs.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think too highly of our SPF. There are indeed areas where our SPF cannot get a handle on. One would be the Ah Long part. They are also facing a lot of problems with the foreign gangs.

Easier to deal with foreign gangs than ah longs based overseas. At least one chap in Geylang was CLed recently for recruiting Viets into his SS group.

Suicide

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to bet. I already won. The fact that it is all conjecture and no evidence to point to the posters being from illegal money lenders is already sealed the result of this s2pig waste of time debate. On a higher level of analysis using our big brains, with all the laws on the side of the poodles, these bozos are saying the illegal money lenders are so audacious to plaster their calling cards all over and subject themselves to a sting operation and leaving a bread-crumb trail to root them out? The s2pig logic given by these bozos are that LICENSED money lenders will not do such thing as it will jeopardize their licenses.....same flawed logic from Narong kotek and GD and Legend, which makes me think "sounds familiar" because such illogical thinking on such a narrow subject matter should not return back similar flawed positions for these few nicks, which come out of the woodwork just to reinforce such a weak flawed logic or lack of. In any case, it's all conjecture, because so far, no big fish had been caught, only runners and debtors-turned runners, so there is no concrete evidence to point to the illegal money lenders plastering their calling cards all over in public. This position is totally untenable and ridiculous. On the other hand, the notion that these posters are backed by the licensed money lenders is a much more logical deduction, for it is not uncommon for the invisible big bosses to play on both sides, black and white.

The notion of having money lenders to be licensed is the same as licensing the Geyland brothels. It does not mean the big bosses are not involved in HFJ and KTV and Spas and these assets of theirs cross from one location to another. Entirely happening and entirely tenable. There cannot be so many syndicates and big bosses dealing in money lending, illegal or legal. All from the same basket......left pocket, right pocket. The rest of the manoeuvrings are mere 2-bit camouflage.......pure B.S.!! :biggrin:

master, you damn tsim leh. why dun write more simpler so that GD. Legend and Narong will understand? maybe their IQ lower than yours lah.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

attachment.php

Attachments

• pol_sleep.jpg
    pol_sleep.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 421