• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

walao...fuckin mediacorp pay veteran actors onli $1k/mth...EXPLOITATION!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually a lot of them don't do much, only work a few hours a week, sometimes no show or project at all, so $1,000 is reasonable.

I think kalefare can make about $50-$80 per day.....like that be kalefare better loh.

There's this chap nick Simply Horny in the sex forum........full time kalefare can drive car even....

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where's Sam when you need him?

There's no such word in English that is called "calefare" or "kalefare".

The correct English word is "extra". :smile:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i ever saw her during the shoot for the 水缸 show and she was putting on some clothes, she look unhappy and lanlan.

You must have BIG BOOBS to please the Media Cock bosses mah!

If body flat flat salary will be flat flat..

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how much Mark Lee, Alamaking (Henry Thia) and Auntie Lucy (what's his name?) are paid to make audience puke out their meals?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how much Mark Lee, Alamaking (Henry Thia) and Auntie Lucy (what's his name?) are paid to make audience puke out their meals?

Hahaha...bro Alamaking, pse tell us leh..
Auntie Lucy..for a spilt second, i thought u were asking my gugu..

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh... Even if mediacorp convert the actors and actresses to contract worker, can don't pay CPF meh???

I know companies like to do the contract thing on staffs so as to save on benefits and perks... but didn't know can don't CPF... unless their pay is a few hundreds right??

Contracting a person for a service is like contracting a company for a service. There is no requirement to contribute CPF. Unless the contract is drafted as an employment contract, instead of mere contract of service.

The test is: is there an employer-employee relationship? So you know what to do the next time you wanna swindle your staff :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually a lot of them don't do much, only work a few hours a week, sometimes no show or project at all, so $1,000 is reasonable.

So how come people like LKY, GCT,..... get millions for doing nothing :confused:

Different sort of wayang but mediacorp & PAP are state enterprises:rolleyes: