• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah, longkang website showing 1 chio mixed babe with big neh neh

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So pretty, my type of woman, whahahaha :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Sibe wet now :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

why SG no type of this gal? haizzz :(:(:(

bigtittyeurasianchickon.jpg

bigtittyeurasianchickonn.jpg

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:, dun bruff me lah, u know the website right? hahaha
sigh ... how not to know, u think member of sammyboy no quali (qualifications) one izzit? people who frequent sammyboy sex site or kopi tiam sure know how to watch out for gutter one :rolleyes: !!!!

Good taste lah .... tis type of FT can enter ...

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboyforum - darkside
sammyboy.com- bright

shit i am spending more and more time in the darkside although i didn't post anything

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. Thanks for the pics!! Sibei song now. Jus logon to sammyboy, click on the 1st thread, then saw this kind of pic. Shiok sial!!! Keep it up!!
!&!!