• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Indo Generals Looked Tough and Tested!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
Which part of my sentence say they are not clever?

All i said was what is needed is cleverness over tough looking generals in todays age.

Have U not embarrass yourself enough.. :biggrin:

what makes u think those indo generals arent clever?a good leader is borned from a good soldier on the field,thats how they rise thru the ranks,by understanding the battlefield,knowing how to navigate well and knowing the enemies tactics and being able to counteract them.we need generals that are good hunters,like jason bourne,that can predict their movements track them through fields of wheat and understand the enemies' psychology like sun tzu.in USA and russia only highly capable soldiers are promoted and it takes a long time to be promoted.

not fucking idiots that think they can run a train system because they are A1 scholars when they have no prior knowledge or experience what the train industry is about and did not work his way up.u put mediocre people into the job u get mediocre results and mediocre country.which is what singapore is.a mediocre country with mediocre companies and organisations run by mediocre idiots.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which part of my sentence say they are not clever?

All i said was what is needed is cleverness over tough looking generals in todays age.

Have U not embarrass yourself enough.. :biggrin:

i cant tell whether ur a dumb troll who thinks hes funny or a PAP ib whose truly stupid,either way u qualify for both.at least John Tan can come up with better responses than a 5 year old kid with special needs.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
of course u cannot.

dumbo ass like yourself are not in the clever league like i am in..:biggrin:

i cant tell whether ur a dumb troll who thinks hes funny or a PAP ib whose truly stupid,either way u qualify for both.at least John Tan can come up with better responses than a 5 year old kid with special needs.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in sf, we have the cable car medal. there should be a sentosa cable car medal for a brave and glorious bg in sg who is now pm. :p.....QUOTE]

not fucking idiots that think they can run a train system because they are A1 scholars when they have no prior knowledge or experience what the train industry is about and did not work his way up

which brings to mind that one should have worked / have experience in a related industry (can be in cable tv for that matter) to know what's reqd to secure train tracks securely :p

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats great.. i make u realise just how daft u really are and u now laugh at your own stupidity :biggrin:

I m laughing at your stupidity. I have been laughing at our own PM for all his fumbling and incompetence since he came to the throne. You are his manager? No wonder both are so laughable!

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
You believe in ASEAN unity!
Sharing army to fight a big guy such as China or US???

sharing army to defend against those who Screw with the peace of the region.

we have no nuclear armament in this region. if shit hits the fan, do we really want to be collateral damage?

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
what makes u think those indo generals arent clever?a good leader is borned from a good soldier on the field,thats how they rise thru the ranks,by understanding the battlefield,knowing how to navigate well and knowing the enemies tactics and being able to counteract them.we need generals that are good hunters,like jason bourne,that can predict their movements track them through fields of wheat and understand the enemies' psychology like sun tzu.in USA and russia only highly capable soldiers are promoted and it takes a long time to be promoted.

not fucking idiots that think they can run a train system because they are A1 scholars when they have no prior knowledge or experience what the train industry is about and did not work his way up.u put mediocre people into the job u get mediocre results and mediocre country.which is what singapore is.a mediocre country with mediocre companies and organisations run by mediocre idiots.

Vive la France! Viva la Revolucion!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I challenge all Scholar generals past and present to a fight with Indon Generals. Hand to hand. If the Scholars win, they can keep their ranks.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I challenge all Scholar generals past and present to a fight with Indon Generals. Hand to hand. If the Scholars win, they can keep their ranks.

A general is not expected to brawl like some mindless brute. Napoleon was not famous for his personal combat skills, which seems to be the main reason why your Romance of Three Kingdoms brutes became generals. Not surprising that in the end, the Chinks constantly got their butts kicked by the Mongols, Tartars and later on the Ang Moh and the Japs.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal
our F-15 will turn them into KFC when the war start.

When war starts, more bullets will fly to PAP and their fucking paper generals from the Sinkie soldiers all out
to help our allies to destroy Sinkies worse enemies, the fucking PAP leeches and their paper generals.

KILL THEM ALL AND SAVE SINGAPORE