• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah Female 1SG boasts

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I realised I can survive nine days with only biscuits and a few main packs. I built myself an A frame to sleep in, and a fire to warm myself at night and to cook. It was an achievement for myself."

come clap for you :biggrin:

tumblr_mbiqec1JUw1ri1mxoo1_400.gif

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1SG Kirsten Ng
4692_016%20edge.jpg

reminds me of this lady cadet office at a range we were at.

conducting officer gave asked her to try conducting 1 firing - she started with "Firers, WASH YOUR FRONT".

don't have to say, wall of us laughed so hard, missed the target and kenna fucked upside down. :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JCC - Jungle confidence course lah deh, in Temburong Brunei.

So at Brunei can light fire, no need to be tactical? Fire in Brunei cannot be seen from sky? Having little rations not big deal. Who eat those disgusting savory rice in the first place. I only eat hard tacks for 4 days mission. Only when more "old bird" then bring roti, canned food to area d.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too clean looking. To make it realistic, pour m&d, blood, dirt, whatever u can think of. Can they stand the sight of blood?

Of Course they can..they see it on a regular basis . In fact they conduct Monthly application and changing of FAD packs regularly.
Actually if she were to strip down and only wear helmet and SBO..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of Course they can..they see it on a regular basis . In fact they conduct Monthly application and changing of FAD packs regularly.
Actually if she were to strip down and only wear helmet and SBO..

Imagine stand by bunk for her and females. Do they sleep naked or fully clothed?

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
So at Brunei can light fire, no need to be tactical? Fire in Brunei cannot be seen from sky? Having little rations not big deal. Who eat those disgusting savory rice in the first place. I only eat hard tacks for 4 days mission. Only when more "old bird" then bring roti, canned food to area d.

Aiyah. JCC machiam survival course. They have objectives after being inserted, like must build shelter, find 2 food source, water source, make traps, start a fire, etc.

But it sounds soften liao. Last time where got hard tack and ration.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It has been soften over the years

Yes, JCC has been soften over the years.

I think OCS service term does them as part of course?

Building shelter, fire is part of survival course. 2 packs of hard tack for 7 days is phase 2 of the 14 days free and easy.:biggrin: