• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WAF? SG got INCEST CASE today! 22 yr old daughter!

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
40+ yr old father screwed 22 yr old daughter, court issued warrant to arrest father who did not attend court.

Insane or not?

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_506866.html

The Straits Times
www.straitstimes.com
Singapore
Home > Breaking News > Singapore > Story
Mar 26, 2010
Woman charged with incest
By Elena Chong

IN THE first case of its kind, a woman was charged in a district court on Friday with allowing her father to have sex with her.

The 22-year-old technical executive is alleged to have committed incest willingly in the master bedroom of a flat in Serangoon in April 2008.

Her 46-year-old father was supposed to have been charged but he failed to show up.

District Judge John Ng issued a warrant for his arrest and ordered the bailor to show cause as to why the bail should not be forfeited.

The young woman, who is represented by Mr S. S. Dhillon, was accompanied by a relative and three women friends.

Her police bail has been extended. If convicted, she faces a jail term of up to five years. A pre-trial conference has been set for April 12.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sin_city_nancy.jpg

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing is why is the cock practicing double standards by ordering that the names of the guilty parties be withheld...this girl is not a minor...

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I go to 3rd floor Niteclub...... Mummy bring several gals but I all see oredi buay gam and reject...... instead I tapao Mummy for supper and %^$!#$)......... like that will I kenna charge for incest? :p

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets just get down from the moral horse for a moment and consider the scenario.

If you happen to have a sister who is damn chio, and you know she has a couple of boyfriends, and these b/fs are taking turns to screw your chio sister. How does that make you feel ? Say if you're 16, and your chio sister happens to be 20 years old or so, you think it's not possible that a 16-year boy will start fantasizing about screwing his own sister ? Especially if the chio sister is sexually active, and wear tight tight shorts at home and showing off her taut body to you.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
in this case, it is father leh. Anyway, incest is truly revolting. I can tahan homosexuals but thoughts of incest will make me vomit.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would pity her mother or his wife.

Imagine her own daughter began to fuck with her husband? How to take it?

I think he dare not attend court because his wife will be there to kill him!

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r sick. period.

If you happen to have a sister who is damn chio, and you know she has a couple of boyfriends, and these b/fs are taking turns to screw your chio sister. How does that make you feel ? Say if you're 16, and your chio sister happens to be 20 years old or so, you think it's not possible that a 16-year boy will start fantasizing about screwing his own sister ? Especially if the chio sister is sexually active, and wear tight tight shorts at home and showing off her taut body to you.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
u r sick. period.

Why don't you offer to Queen Seok Duk ask her to become your sister, and you incest her? :eek::biggrin::biggrin:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Seok Duk View Post