• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote for Singapore or pap?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
爱国不爱党!

爱党不爱国!

those who put the country above the party are patriotic!

those who put the party above the country are unpatriotic!

pls vote for oppositions if you are patriotic!!!

Last edited:

White Light

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patriotism is securing the country's future. This country did not become first world automatically with time. It has been shaped by clever policies and effective measures. Quote me another country that has accomplished the same scale of progress in 40 years.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
voting for PAP means the same old squeezing... voting for singpipore means voting for ungrateful fucking bastards including crooks, spooks and wayang people.

can vote "out of the box" and vote for king of bhutan or micheal jackson a not??? they sound like nicer people who won't steal my wallet, CPF or (outsource my)jobs.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patriotism is securing the country's future. This country did not become first world automatically with time. It has been shaped by clever policies and effective measures. Quote me another country that has accomplished the same scale of progress in 40 years.

doggy, why only praise ur master, knn! without the smart, honest, hardworking singaporean this place can reach ur " progress in 40 yrs"? and did u highlight that ur master had screwed the hardworker who build this " develop" place? oh so sorry, i forgot u r a doggy, give u a bone!:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Patriotism is securing the country's future.

:smile: The above quote is sensible.

This country did not become first world automatically with time.

:smile: The above quote is true.

It has been shaped by clever policies and effective measures.

:rolleyes: The above quote generally true, but incomplete. A complete assessment on the effectiveness of policies and measures in Singapore would include also the screw ups.

It is a fact that Singapore is governed by many good and competent people but they are not perfect. We are all humans, and humans make mistakes.

The question is whether are you honest enough to admit your mistakes or are you so clever/sly that you think focusing/propagating on the 100 policies/measures that yield positive effects/outcomes would cover up some of the polcies/measures that yielded serious negative outcomes/effects.

Quote me another country that has accomplished the same scale of progress in 40 years.

:mad: What for?!

At this moment, I am a citizen of Singapore and the assessment is on your performance. Please don't be cocky, thus complacent and think that your party is perfect.

Instead, for GE2011, it is more sensible to ask, what is the progress made by SMC / GRC over the past 5 years, vs the alternative candidates/parties (eg. for Potong Pasir, what did the alternative candidates/parties including PAP achieved for the residents, in the corporate world, we call it management performance measurement).

1000 years from now when we are a citizen of Mother *Earth*, your same question would make more sense, as your context is most probably about Earth vs. other intelligent lifeforms in other planets.

001-solar_system-my-fantasy.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, the country did not become first world automatically with time. IT WAS THE SACRIFICE OF THE MASSES AND COLLECTIVE EFFORT! NOT SOME STUPID POLICY MAKERS! YOU IDIOT!

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:smile:

instead, for ge2011, it is more sensible to ask, what is the progress made by smc / grc over the past 5 years, vs the alternative candidates/parties (eg. For potong pasir, what did the alternative candidates/parties including pap achieved for the residents, in the corporate world, we call it management performance measurement).

001-solar_system-my-fantasy.jpg

hi you pap dog! We shouldnt even pay any s&cc to pap town councils because they are filthy rich!!!