• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote Buying Thread: Had the Handouts been Corruptly Exploited to Gain Power & Salarie

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote Buying Thread: Had the Handouts been Corruptly Exploited to Gain Power & Salaries via Electoral Votes?

Please go on various different angles to discuss:

1. Motives
2. Effects
3. Morality
4. Law
5. Consequence
6. Solution

I got the ball rolling, please go ahead!
:smile:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vote Buying Thread: Had the Handouts been Corruptly Exploited to Gain Power & Sal

http://app.cpib.gov.sg/cpib_new/user/default.aspx?pgID=588

definitionCorruption.gif

gratification.gif

The above are official CPIB site's material.

The context however must be different in Parliamentary Election Act, because the direction is exactly opposite. In normal corruption officer of govt are bribed by peasants to abuse power. In Electoral Corruptions officer of govt bribed voters to keep powerful office positions.

There is a double standard very clearly exhibited by LEEgime which is totally wrong and Corrupt, because their law exposed themselves. Where?

In normal corruption the law stated max punishment S$100K fine or 7 years imprisonment or both. That is when peasant bribed officer.

In electoral corruption the laws stated max punishment S$5K fine or 3 years imprisonment or both. That is when culprit / officer bribe voters to get vote.

What is so obvious? The figures of fines showed! S$100K vs S$5K = 20X

That is peasants are punished 20X more severely than officers. Or in other words LEEgime's laws allows 20X more corrupted officers than peasants.

20X is an agreeable figure to me. But the direction reversed.

They should penalize corrupted officers 20X more severely than cheating peasants.

:smile:

leetahbah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vote Buying Thread: Had the Handouts been Corruptly Exploited to Gain Power & Sal

The student was right is asking to pay less tax if his estate was not upgraded because the money came from Singapore and not PAP.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just take the hang out and vote which ever party u want.
Nothing wrong with the cash give by gov.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just take the hang out and vote which ever party u want.
Nothing wrong with the cash give by gov.

i disagree/ The intent of the govt is to buy your vote and i despise that. But of course, we are unsinkified and we can see what that PAP loser is up to. BUt of course, sinkies as will be sinkies, they will see the money and open their ass to let them screw again.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

i disagree/ The intent of the govt is to buy your vote and i despise that. But of course, we are unsinkified and we can see what that PAP loser is up to. BUt of course, sinkies as will be sinkies, they will see the money and open their ass to let them screw again.

CB kia tonychat,

u r a fucking balless sinkie for NOT daring to fuck up that samleong even though he has confessed to be a pap balls licker. pui. i look down on wimpy pussies like u. :oIo::oIo::oIo: