• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vote bravely.

blahblah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vote bravely.

If man don't dream, he would still be living in caves.

So cast your vote for democracy. And no matter what the results will be, the sun will still rise from the east on 8 May.

We will do our part and lay the foundation for the future elections.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good night to all of you, in 24 Hours time we will know whether we have a future together as Singaporeans or get ready to be displaced. I have been following this forum since 2001 and i have seen so much talk and so little walk over the past decade. We have did what we could for the past 9 days, followed the rallies and share our opinions. Come what may, i hope the 8th of May 2011 will forever be remembered as the day of an awakening.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes vote bravely. I hate to scare this and that. Just vote what youn think is the best not to worry people find out who you vote unless the voter he/she tell someone.
So far I waiting for some one knocking on my door why I vote this party/that party.
So I will have chance to KNNCCB/KNS how does he/she know. So I will have chance to sue that person oe lection department. So I will be glamour and rich.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Watch this video if you haven't already. Be true to yourself, know in your heart what needs to be done for our beloved country. We simply cannot go on the way we have.

[video=youtube;jDeIFUw1K1o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDeIFUw1K1o&feature=youtu.be[/video]

theV2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chiam See Tong's encourage to all that he knows Singaporeans are brave. Vote opposition, for our children's future. Simple as that.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaim is a good man.

Yes. Saw him at rally and he can still touch and inspire the crowd. His chances of winning GRC not high although always got hope. SPP/SDA was not there in 2006. At least for WP they had some history with Aljunied since 2006.