• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vivain: Who Am I? 我是谁?

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Identity crisis? He full of thoughts or cisises anyway - wasn't it reported before by 154th that as a student, he went to the guard shed in Balmoral Rd one night seeking to see the late Mr S Rajaretnam.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Vivain: Who Am I? 我是谁?

vivian is one loyal doggie..

so can you explain this?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DN7XiSoJjpA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DN7XiSoJjpA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Vivian was more overcome by thirst for political power quickly rather than greed. I believe he is one of the few ministers who could probably make more $$ in private practice.

Vivian has lost his shine. Before he showed empathy but now he is overcame by greed to toe in line with the rest of the regime.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Vivian was more overcome by thirst for political power quickly rather than greed. I believe he is one of the few ministers who could probably make more $$ in private practice.

It is very hard to distinguish between thirst for political power and greed in Spore politics because the higher you are the more you earn. Altruism never exists whenever you peg the Ministers pay to the top end of private sector.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think ministers who could have made more are those entrepreunerial ones who would have owned large successful practices with a group of junior partners bringing in the money. Unlikely if they operate alone in private practice as using a person's time in exchange for money is by itself an inefficient mean. Also consider the up to eight months productivity bonus for ministers. Maybe for Shan. For others I dont think so they have the cut despite claiming to have sacrificed greater opportunity cost of private practice

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a point. But perhaps you should look at each individual case. Vivian does not strike me as a greedy person chasing $$$. His background supports my view. Vivian's primary motivation appears to be political power and I suspect that he may actually aspire to become PM one day or at least DPM with strong political power.

It is very hard to distinguish between thirst for political power and greed in Spore politics because the higher you are the more you earn. Altruism never exists whenever you peg the Ministers pay to the top end of private sector.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top surgeons (Ng is a surgeon) and opthamologists (Vivian is one) make more than the ministerial payscale.

I think ministers who could have made more are those entrepreunerial ones who would have owned large successful practices with a group of junior partners bringing in the money. Unlikely if they operate alone in private practice as using a person's time in exchange for money is by itself an inefficient mean. Also consider the up to eight months productivity bonus for ministers. Maybe for Shan. For others I dont think so they have the cut despite claiming to have sacrificed greater opportunity cost of private practice

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Top surgeons (Ng is a surgeon) and opthamologists (Vivian is one) make more than the ministerial payscale.

Not sure if Ng was a 'top' surgeon for breast cancer procedures. Certainly Vivian was too young to reach the top before going into politics full time but possible if he continued and was entrepreunerial enough such as the money spining pioneer lasik centers.

sage

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a point. But perhaps you should look at each individual case. Vivian does not strike me as a greedy person chasing $$$. His background supports my view. Vivian's primary motivation appears to be political power and I suspect that he may actually aspire to become PM one day or at least DPM with strong political power.

I dont think so. He cannot afford to ask in public who is he or imply he is one of a kind if he aspires to be the PM or DPM.