• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virginity is like a Car

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you drive it out of the showroom, its value has dropped because it's lost its virginity.

In order to maintain its value under the condition you have described, the salesman in the showroom need to hard sell. By all means, insist that it's still new and has not been driven around before. If the customer disputes, make the customer swear if the car is new the customer will die a violent death and the customer's 18 generations of female offspring will become whores. If the customer walks out of the showroom, then comfort yourself that the car is indeed new. :biggrin:

If the customer demands to see the odometer, NEVER show it. To do so, you MUST accuse the customer of not having the money to buy the car and should fuck off from the showroom. You demand that the customer show you ALL of his bank account statements to prove that he has the money to buy. If the customer does not show them, then you tell the customer if he does NOT show his bank statements it means he does NOT have the money to buy. Never mind if your logic is warped. That is not the point. The point is you have successfully distracted the customer from the issue of odometer to his bank statements. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
In order to maintain its value under the condition you have described, the salesman in the showroom need to hard sell. By all means, insist that it's still new and has not been driven around before. If the customer disputes, make the customer swear if the car is new the customer will die a violent death and the customer's 18 generations of female offspring will become whores. If the customer walks out of the showroom, then comfort yourself that the car is indeed new. :biggrin:

If the customer demands to see the odometer, NEVER show it. To do so, you MUST accuse the customer of not having the money to buy the car and should fuck off from the showroom. You demand that the customer show you ALL of his bank account statements to prove that he has the money to buy. If the customer does not show them, then you tell the customer if he does NOT show his bank statements it means he does NOT have the money to buy. Never mind if your logic is warped. That is not the point. The point is you have successfully distracted the customer from the issue of odometer to his bank statements. :thumbsup:
well said. how to add to your reputation points?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You SHAMELESS LIAR LOSER CANTONESE BULLY DOG son of chicken tell lies again when it’s you dare not take up my NRIC Virginity test challenge with zero mention of bank account. But since someone mentioned USA got such virginity test then I tell you to sponsor me there. And I gave you further options if you have no money - and also knowing that you will accuse the virginity test fake or expired - then flex your Cantonese bully dog power to get police to check.

In the first place don’t forget you are the fake sinkie that started foreign bank account thread to dispel what I said of you being Malaysian and you don’t even want to show your passport here while you are so shameless to ask me to open leg open wallet - while you offer nothing no NRIC no money - tsk tsk so shameless double standard Cantonese BULLY BITCH indeed from bedsheets to clothes to prove all same shameless double standard bullies. Other people must prove while you no need to prove.

Why I need to prove? I am selling cb to who? You think like your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese women? Your Ccb Cantonese mouth said I am not virgin so I need to prove to you if not you can insult me slut chicken? Want to insult then just swear lah. No need a cent nothing to do with bank statements you are the one distracting from simple swear to bank statements so that you evil coward no need to swear can insult people chicken when your Cantonese family women are the real chicken with odometer issue. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You SHAMELESS LIAR LOSER CANTONESE BULLY DOG son of chicken tell lies again when it’s you dare not take up my NRIC Virginity test challenge with zero mention of bank account. But since someone mentioned USA got such virginity test then I tell you to sponsor me there. And I gave you further options if you have no money - and also knowing that you will accuse the virginity test fake or expired - then flex your Cantonese bully dog power to get police to check.

In the first place don’t forget you are the fake sinkie that started foreign bank account thread to dispel what I said of you being Malaysian and you don’t even want to show your passport here while you are so shameless to ask me to open leg open wallet - while you offer nothing no NRIC no money - tsk tsk so shameless double standard Cantonese BULLY BITCH indeed from bedsheets to clothes to prove all same shameless double standard bullies. Other people must prove while you no need to prove.

Why I need to prove? I am selling cb to who? You think like your cheap sell nude sell cb Cantonese women? Your Ccb Cantonese mouth said I am not virgin so I need to prove to you if not you can insult me slut chicken? Want to insult then just swear lah. No need a cent nothing to do with bank statements you are the one distracting from simple swear to bank statements so that you evil coward no need to swear can insult people chicken when your Cantonese family women are the real chicken with odometer issue. Pui!
@musclepower come on don’t tell lies open your cb evil coward Cantonese bully dog mouth to swear nothing to do with your bank statement one. Pui!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
LIB%20WOMYNd%20(3).jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once you’ve had it for 25 years, nobody else wants it either.

Correct?
I debunk your concerns. There is certain white car in singapore that lasted since independence. Occassionally it breaks down, caused paintful experiences and became too expensive to service by the years, BUT sinkies never seem to get tired over it.

Last edited: