• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Virgin filmed completely naked with hovering iPhone 14 while showering! Traumatised!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman sees iPhone hovering above cubicle door while she's showering at Virgin Active, police investigating​

photo_library See 27 More Photos chevron_right chevron_left

FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail

Farah Daley mail

Posted on 13 March 2023 | 326 views | 2 comments | 65 reading now
Submitted by Stomper Lim

This story was submitted via Web contribution form.

A woman was taking a shower after a gym session when she saw an iPhone hovering above the cubicle door.

Stomper Lim told Stomp that she visited Virgin Active at Marina One on Mar 8 at about 9.40pm to use their amenities.

She then went to take a shower.

"I was in one of the ladies' cubicles nearest to the steam room, which is also close to another entrance," she said.

"As I turned my back around, I noticed what appeared to be an iPhone 14 Pro or Pro Max hovering literally on top of the shower cubicle door.

"The phone was gone in a flash when the culprit outside realised I'm alert that I was being filmed completely naked in the shower.

screenshot_20230309_163501_gallery_1.jpg

Stomper Lim said: "The circled area is where I saw the phone camera appear on the top corner secretly filming me."
"It happened in an instant and I was too stunned to react or shout for help.

"I quickly checked the time and it was 10.10pm when the incident happened."

Limfreely said that she immediately reported the incident to one of the female staff on duty but said that she did not seem to help her "find a solution".

"The staff didn't seem to believe me at first until I kept pushing the matter," she said.

"I can't believe it happened either because such a thing has never happened to me before and I've only seen it in news and articles."

She has since lodged a police report.

In response to a Stomp query, the police confirmed a report was lodged and investigations are ongoing.

Lim said the incident has left her extremely traumatised and unable to sleep at night.

"Now, whenever I use a public cubicle outside, I constantly look up and look around and check the cubicle before I think it's safe to use.

"I'm also concerned that this culprit could have committed such an act more than once and who knows what he/she will do to my nudes.

1678694376915.jpeg

"I'm totally disgusted just recalling the incident and I will never want to go back to Virgin Active until they catch the culprit."

She told Stomp she hopes the authorities will catch the culprit and for justice to be served to prevent another victim from falling into the same trap.

"I'm reporting this case to you because I'm not going to let this matter rest.

"Not only my safety but my privacy and personal space were violated.

"This also concerns other members and potential female members' safety who are unaware that such a case happened there and might be the next targeted victim.

"I hate how being a female we have to constantly be on our toes and stay alert even in a public toilet!"

Stomp has reached out to Virgin Active for comment.