• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12am

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

By now everyone knows that you can't take Amos seriously. Almost everyone I asked thought that he is joking because Amos could have made police report if he was molested.. Then why is Vincent felt so offended given that he was such a "holy" man that wasn't offended as a Christian?

Because now it hit him personally.

When LKY was insulted. It insulted most Singaporean personally as everyone sees LKY as a father. So when Vincent made a statement that he was not offended as a Christian, he was delivering SDP narrative, otherwise I can only say Vincent is a hypocrite.

There are also many avenue that Vincent could take. One is to simply make a press statement to deny and ask Amos's parent to testified. But instead, he chooses legal action. That make me doubt that he is a counselor as he claims.

everyone still take Amos seriously.. why deny this fact??? He is a yound lad and has a lot of growing up to do.. People are supporting ad guiding his growth, including Vincent.

Talk so much to stroke your PAP master balls and dick?? try harder..sinkie lowlife!!! LKY deserves to be insulted. PAP is there to be meant to be insulted.. We are doing the country the great honour by insulting the PAP and the LEE family..

Don't like it?? go fuck yourself then.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Vincent Law post threatening texts on Amos Yee's Facebook demanding apology by 12

With freedom of speech comes responsibility.

Amos has done irreparable harm to Vincent Law. Even if he apologizes unreservedly, news of this allegation and the subsequent fallout will appear on Google searches for a long time to come.

It was spoken tongue-in-cheek but the dumb PAP Press reporters don't know the difference and treat it like allegations. The damage was primarily caused by the idiotic PAP Press reporters. Vincent Law should sue them.

Any parent who wants to send his child for counseling will stumble upon these allegations if he or she performs a Google search. Even if the refutations and apologizes are all out in the open for everyone to read, the seed of suspicion and doubt would have been sown.

Sue the PAP Press.

Every parent would prefer to err on the side of caution, even if he or she has read Amos Yee's apology and retraction. Asians have a saying "no smoke without fire". If you have a teenage son, would you send him to Vincent Law? Or would you, out of fear and caution, avoid unnecessary trouble and simply seek another youth counsellor.

Amos Yee has slaughtered Vincent.

The PAP exacted their revenge on Vincent.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was spoken tongue-in-cheek but the dumb PAP Press reporters don't know the difference and treat it like allegations. The damage was primarily caused by the idiotic PAP Press reporters. Vincent Law should sue them.

Sue the PAP Press.

The PAP exacted their revenge on Vincent.

Everyone knows it was tongue-in-cheek. But by repeating those allegations, the MSM have thrown Vincent under the bus. Now, any parent who does a Google search on Vincent Law will surely find news stories concerning these allegations. Those in the 60.1% may be fooled into suspecting that Vincent has something to hide.

That is the viciousness of the MSM for you. Even if everyone knows its a prank, Google has archived the MSM stories and it will be searchable forever. WHat has vincent done to deserve such a punishment?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Well...if Vincent Law can feel hurt , how would LKY's family feel? And they have to keep quiet because they are public figures? This is not politics..it's basic human respect

LKY bankrupt, jailed , drive out his political opponents from their country, shame them, etc... and you think that is not even hurtful? what are you talking about...

Lky deserve all the shit he can get and Amos video is really really tame if you wanna compare. Fuck the Lee family.. the whole family should join LKY to hell at the same time.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Everyone knows it was tongue-in-cheek. But by repeating those allegations, the MSM have thrown Vincent under the bus. Now, any parent who does a Google search on Vincent Law will surely find news stories concerning these allegations. Those in the 60.1% may be fooled into suspecting that Vincent has something to hide.

That is the viciousness of the MSM for you. Even if everyone knows its a prank, Google has archived the MSM stories and it will be searchable forever. WHat has vincent done to deserve such a punishment?

Sue the press!!!! Simple..why go after Amos, if you think it this way.

Gotze

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

t8b02g.jpg
:rolleyes:

Amos is really dumb. He is practically declaring open season for all gays to go and have their way with him, as any further allegation will be instantly dismissed even by the MSM and the 60.1%.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Amos is really dumb. He is practically declaring open season for all gays to go and have their way with him, as any further allegation will be instantly dismissed even by the MSM and the 60.1%.

Are you gay?? It must be because no straight guy will come up with something like this.. You want to have a hand with Amos? then just admit it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Most Christians are hypocrites aren't they. Then again, you need to be hypocritical with your intellect and play tricks with it to believe the fantastic stories in the Bible. The inspired, inerrant word of God, for doctrine, reproof and correction. :rolleyes:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sue the press!!!! Simple..why go after Amos, if you think it this way.

The press play this up and the lawyer who was interviewed was quoted that Vincent Law could sue for defamation. Immediately, my lightning fast brain told me that these Prostitute from Braddell is up to something more sinister and devious. In short, they sure know their job in playing up people's sentiment.

Vincent Law is a counsellor, if he does not demand an apology from Amos, he might as well kiss his job goodbye. PAP or MIWs like to create issues out of something small and then they play the whole thing up.

Poor Vincent law was being implicated for "bailing" Amos out, just because the press gang up and put Vincent reputation on stake.

Amos has just apologzise and what can they do now ?

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Where is his Christian love and forgiveness? Don't tell me Amos hit a nerve, he's really a closet homo. :eek:

I always said Christian are hypocrite , didn't I ? :wink:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most Christians are hypocrites aren't they. Then again, you need to be hypocritical with your intellect and play tricks with it to believe the fantastic stories in the Bible. The inspired, inerrant word of God, for doctrine, reproof and correction. :rolleyes:

Daddy god is perfect. He is perfect. Word is perfect to inspire, reproof and correction.
But Human is imperfect, that why a Perfect man is needed.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

so what type of human being are not hypocrite?

Walk the talk ..why now threaten to sue Amos for a harmless fun . Right from the start I already feel Vincent is hypocrite because most Christian are hypocrite anyway . You can see a man character by his belief :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Walk the talk ..why now threaten to sue Amos for a harmless fun . Right from the start I already feel Vincent is hypocrite because most Christian are hypocrite anyway . You can see a man character by his belief :wink:

what type of human being is not hypocrite.. those walk the talk type, u mean?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

what type of human being is not hypocrite.. those walk the talk type, u mean?

You don't need a rocket scientist to know what kind of human is not hypocrite . No wonder Amos break his bail bond :wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You don't need a rocket scientist to know what kind of human is not hypocrite . No wonder Amos break his bail bond :wink:

Dunno say dunno lah.. So much crap.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i only pray to Tuayapek, the only one true god......................................for $$$ 4D & TOTO$$$ :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Check out my MTV , remember to sing in KTV :wink:

[video=youtube;kq48IyJyo3I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kq48IyJyo3I&sns=em[/video]

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

From Straits Times:
"I am extremely remorseful for the turmoil that I have caused to Vincent and his family, for the allegations towards him that he molested me," he said.

"I am currently tendering a long, and detailed public apology to Vincent and his family, for my horrid actions. And I implore him to give me about 3 days to finish preparing it, I am a slow writer..."

In his note the teenager also invoked religion to plead his cause.

"I understand that Vincent is a Christian and preaches the tenant of forgiveness. So praise Jesus, our holy Christ, please offer me, a second chance."

Amos being Amos, "feeling remorseful" is not something that he connects with. He has demonstrated that he is not afraid of handcuffs and shackles, not afraid of jail, not afraid of PM ... it's inconceivable that a legal threat from an ordinary man could extract a detailed public apology from this maverick teenager.

I'm anticipating another media storm in 3 days' time when he releases his "detailed public apology".

Amos being Amos, surely he must have something up his sleeve, and I expect Vincent to turn absolutely ballistic when the detailed apology is released.

If you read the short apology, there is no acknowledgement on Amos' part that the allegation was in any way untrue. The reference to religion, and praising Jesus in the process ... well, isn't that a tell-tale sign that further mischief awaits ?

Last edited: