• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Videos] - "Singaporean airport staff scolding china passenger DOG" video and Ah Tiong's reaction to "ATB vs SPF IO in hospital" video

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's OK not to cooperate with police when the latter demand to record a statement from you? The police lan lan walked away?

So BG Yang chuak similan? Take a leaf from China FT leh.

Btw, the female investigator quite steady. I suspect ASP rank, confident and speaks good Mandarin.

But I cannot rate her Chinese to be among the 0.01% percentile because she didn't read Chinese books vertically and from right to left.

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the police lady was in the wrong in the first place by not showing her police id?!?!?!? ... :o-o:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trouble with this pioneer immigrants is that they think they are atas just because they live in malay land and manage to get the island for themselves. And start treating others like how they treat malays.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trouble with this pioneer immigrants is that they think they are atas just because they live in malay land and manage to get the island for themselves. And start treating others like how they treat malays.
How was the Malays being treated? They seemed very happy to keep voting for PAPPY in the last 5 decades and will continue doing so in the coming GE. I am sure they are very satisifed with the current situation.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How was the Malays being treated? They seemed very happy to keep voting for PAPPY in the last 5 decades and will continue doing so in the coming GE. I am sure they are very satisifed with the current situation.
PAP gave malays drugs. At a discount. Its done systematically to ethnic cleanse malays from the island.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it's OK not to cooperate with police when the latter demand to record a statement from you? The police lan lan walked away?

So BG Yang chuak similan? Take a leaf from China FT leh.

Btw, the female investigator quite steady. I suspect ASP rank, confident and speaks good Mandarin.

But I cannot rate her Chinese to be among the 0.01% percentile because she didn't read Chinese books vertically and from right to left.
How to handle the tiongs ? U see the tiong dare to do this to their own policeman? They will get whacked. U need barking to communicate with dogs

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
From now onwards, i will use HP to video, ask Police to show their ID
Then whatever question they ask, just replied them : You guess loh
Then the Police will LLST walk away