• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - UK Asian man Austin Goh shares his secret method for getting rid of Tinnitus

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Mattias Arvidsson

3 years ago
I have had severe tinnitus for about 25years and I did this exercise and Austin's other video on tinnitus and after doing both exercises in the videos two times each and the Lord behold, for the first time in over two decades there was no ringing in my head! I can honestly say I as a grown man cried my eyes out. Pure bliss, Austin you are the man!

Gemma G.

1 year ago
Hi. After sudden onset tinnitus these exercises really helped after only one week of doing them x 2 a day. Whenever the tinnitus returns I just do these exercises and bingo! THANK YOU so much Austin. I really appreciate your channel.

Beverly Osborn

2 years ago
This helped me after one time.Ive had tinnitus for19 years.I actually believe I may be totally cured but if not I will repeat daily.The silence is so wonderful....cant thank you enough Mr Goh....respect to you.

AL5GRJWXSf21-1w1HHf9XweXbpjzyURO91fNIogodBiOZQ=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj
My name is Austin Goh and my story started 35 years ago. I was violently attacked and my knee was shattered into many pieces. Just like that, my dream of being a martial artist ended. Doctors told me that I needed to amputate it. But I knew there had to be a way. I started searching for an alternative and over the years I completely rehabilitated it. Without surgery and continued my martial arts career. Now it's my mission to provider others with a natural approach to their health problems.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tinnitus is a damaged nerve and it is not possible to reverse it. Unfortunately
According to ear doctor Staten Island, the only permanent way to get rid of tinnitus is to get pair of hearing aids.
Of course for many people it is a very serious and expensive step and not everyone is ready for it.

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinuses...
.... Buy a bottle of Kwan Loong medicated oil.... made in Singapore...

Clean and dry your nose to clear the sinuses fluid in your nose first..
Drip the oil on the tip of your small finger, and push it in, to the top of the nose... spread it... refreshing....

Breath in deeply... 10 times...do not blow out the sinuses fluid ..... you want to breath in the ointment only ..... you can feel the ointment spread to you mouth, that is it is got into your nose organ ...... repeat later or when you feel your sinuses coming back....

Last edited: