• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - This elderly man hasn't slept at all for the past 61 years!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman paused and said: "You're right. To attract the good men, I must also market myself as a virtuous woman. I'll fabricate a list of good deeds that I have done and make those gongkias like you think I'm on par with philanthropists like Tan Kah Kee and Tan Lark Sye."

The man shook his head in disbelief and asked: "But at some point, there will be some smart ones who will not fall for your trickery. What if they ask you to prove your virginity?"

The story continues ...

The woman replied : "In that case, I will teach those smart alecks a lesson they will never forget. It's not easy, but I'm confident I can do it!"

The man asked: "But how ?"

"OK, since you're so curious. If they ask me to prove, then I will ask them to disprove. Not many people will understand the concept of the burden of proof. Of course I know if I say I'm a virgin I have the burden of proof. And you cb kia know I cannot prove because I fucked you everyday during our honeymoon. So to silence these bastards, I must first shift the burden of proof to them. I will ask them to show proof that I'm not a virgin. How can they prove that I'm not a virgin, right ?" the woman very 得意的奸笑。

The man replied: "You are right. If they do NOT believe you are a virgin, it's a question of Opinion; you want them to prove you are NOT a virgin, it's a question of Fact. How can a question of fact be proven by a question of opinion, right ?"

The woman replied: "Precisely ! But more importantly, if they bite the bait and get into any discussion about why I'm not a virgin, then I would have successfully derailed the entire discussion from my burden to prove I'm what I claimed - a virgin, to their burden to prove why I'm not a virgin."

The man was completely in awe and proclaimed in Cantonese: "I could see a chicken rising from the ashes and transforming into a Phoenix - from one floor to another floor and now I see every floor has a Phoenix!"

下集继续,请勿对号入座

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The woman replied: "Precisely ! But more importantly, if they bite the bait and get into any discussion about why I'm not a virgin, then I would have successfully derailed the entire discussion from my burden to prove I'm what I claimed - a virgin, to their burden to prove why I'm not a virgin."

The man was completely in awe and proclaimed in Cantonese: "I could see a chicken rising from the ashes and transforming into a Phoenix - from one floor to another floor and now I see every floor has a Phoenix!"

The story continues ...

The woman found the man's vision interesting and said: "Yeah, I've proven myself in my life I'm a Phoenix through and through. Your description is befitting of my character. But that reference to chicken leh?"

The man was awakened by that comment and murmured to himself: "Si liao ! Si liao ! 不可以得罪方丈." And he went to 自圆其说 : "Errrrrrr .... it means you started from a humble background, and then through your intelligence and perseverance, you were able to break away from the restrictions of a chicken coop to the sky is the limit mah."

The woman was quite satisfied with what was being said, and nodded in agreement.

The man then said to himself: "Heng ah ! Luckily I know she likes to be por !" Shall I por her further by composing a poem to glorify her? The man began to walk towards her, and on his seventh step he began to recite, uncontrollably :

衰雞也能 變鳳凰
如同母豬 跳彈簧
鳳凰依舊 臥大床
一樓一鳳 被操狂

Oh ... jibai jialat liao !

下集继续,请勿对号入座