• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - This elderly man hasn't slept at all for the past 61 years!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some women here getting very angry at midnight

The anger is just a disguise for loneliness. If a woman is interested in a man, she misses him even more in the wee hours. And if she is unable to humble herself to admit that she needs the emotional companionship of the man, she will pretend to hate the man in order to provoke a reaction from the man.

If the man is gongkia, like most beta males are, he will seek to clarify why he is not what she thinks he is, and in the process she gets the opportunity to engage the man in a never-ending dialogue by deliberately prolonging the misunderstanding. This is how a prideful woman creates a conduit to release and burn up her loneliness.

You may think it's stupid, but it works for most average-looking women, as long as they are relatively young. It's those women who are old, fat or ugly who would alert the man to this dishonest and slimy tactic of baiting a man.

The last time I heard, a gongkia fell for it and married a prideful and quarrelsome woman. After marriage, he realized he had boarded a pirate ship (上了贼船)and sought divorce immediately. The woman had him by his balls because of the obligation to pay alimony, and you know, in the event of a divorce, as long as the woman remains unmarried, the Women's Charter expects you to provide for the woman.

However, the woman wanted to marry again as she couldn't withstand a night without a man(寂寞难耐). So she connived a brilliant plan to hoodwink everyone around her. She would not seek alimony from the man, but in return the man would petition to annul the marriage instead of a divorce. The man, being a typical gongkia beta male, asked: "Why leh ? Why leh? We went through the entire process of marriage from applying HDB flat, solemnization, wedding dinner, honeymoon etc.."

The woman said: "You are a fucking idiot! But never mind, I married you precisely because you're an idiot. I would like to marry again, but who the fuck is going to marry me if they know I'm a divorcee?" And she continued: "I suggest you petition for the marriage to be annulled on the grounds of non-consummation." The man asked: "But why leh? We fucked before marriage, and during our honeymoon you fucked me everyday until we had no time to go for sightseeing. Who is going to believe we never fucked?"

The woman said: "You want me to fuck you again, is it ? If I tell people my marriage has been annulled on the basis of non-consummation, I can market myself as a virgin, and I can still maintain some market value."

It was then and there that the man finally had his Eureka moment. :biggrin:

请勿对号入座

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
The story continues ....

The man asked: "But we had such a lavish wedding dinner that's so typical of your haolian Hokkien traits. Now who is going to believe you're still a virgin?"

The woman answered: "Leave that thorny problem to me. I'll promote myself as a virgin, so you just make sure you keep your cheebye mouth shut when you're confronted because you're the only one who can prove I'm not a virgin. I'll wipe out the dissidents with my belligerent personality supported by a barrage of Hokkien vulgarities that the world has not known. I'll rain missiles of curse on anyone who legitimately suspects that I'm not a virgin, that will put even Hamas and Hizbollah to shame."

The man breathed a sigh of relief and murmured to himself: "Heng Ah! I got rid of this vicious siao charbor. But still, this suay chee robbed me of my virginity."

The woman continued: "However, I give the stick, I must also give the carrot. Being a virgin may not be a great carrot, as these days men care more about chioness rather than a piece of moldy old membrane. So I'll pretend to be rich. Yang Yin's case has taught me a valuable lesson about the greed of men; they're prepared to fuck older women as long as they believe you're rich . I'll show off I have private properties and that I have made good investments in shares etc. I'm sure the men will be attracted to my wealth, even if they detest my body."

Again, the man murmured to himself: "KNN, you're talking about me, right?" Then he pretended and asked: "But not all men are like that leh. The good men do not care how much money you have."

The woman paused and said: "You're right. To attract the good men, I must also market myself as a virtuous woman. I'll fabricate a list of good deeds that I have done and make those gongkias like you think I'm on par with philanthropists like Tan Kah Kee and Tan Lark Sye."

The man shook his head in disbelief and asked: "But at some point, there will be some smart ones who will not fall for your trickery. What if they ask you to prove your virginity?"

下集继续,请勿对号入座

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @musclepower 今晚有人会睡不着、一直骂你吗?

She is directing her anger at the template hologram of her beloved sister-in-law. We just happened to be standing behind the hologram. The anger is not generated by anyone of us, but pure jealousy within. Jealousy is like cancer in the bones, according to Solomon's Proverbs.

Don't be surprised if she pretends to know you and provides a succinct description of your purported background that is devoid of reality. It's the description of the what she sees in the hologram, not the person who stands behind the hologram.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower 你把你的朋友弄到爽爽? 她昨天很开心
Once in a while, a mental patient will experience what is called "lucid interval" during which she thinks and behaves like a normal person. During this time, like any normal person, she understands the truth and breaks free from the bondage of self-delusion.

In the case of this patient, the lucid interval is catalyzed by the affection of her mother who seems to appreciate the new hearing aids. As usual, she paid only $100 for the hearing test, but made the aging mother pay the $6,000 hardware. It's another 四兩撥千斤 stunt that she executed to perfection. She grabs the headlines of filial piety with a paltry contribution of just $100.

However, it is not known if she will demand the return of the $100 from the mother's assurance package next month. This patient has a
"5 cents greater than bullock cart" personality, and she will stop at nothing to maximize returns. After all, what kind of people will start threads after threads to praise oneself by trampling on others?

She is a Nazi propagandist who subscribes to the belief that "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth". Make no mistake about it. This is how her "legendary hymen" was "successfully restored" - not through any medical intervention but a concatenation of untruths. Do not underestimate her. She has a formidable propaganda machine backed by unlimited freedom of a retiree. She will keep on grinding out the same old stuff like a bulldozer until the truth is flattened and buried.

Having said that, we must give credit when it's due. It was a nice gesture to have arranged for a hearing test for the mother. It's the self-glorification that is the biggest turn-off. :confused:

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once in a while, a mental patient will experience what is called "lucid interval" during which she thinks and behaves like a normal person. During this time, like any normal person, she understands the truth and breaks free from the bondage of self-delusion.

In the case of this patient, the lucid interval is catalyzed by the affection of her mother who seems to appreciate the new hearing aids. As usual, she paid only $100 for the hearing test, but made the aging mother pay the $6,000 hardware. It's another 四兩撥千斤 stunt that she executed to perfection. She grabs the headlines of filial piety with a paltry contribution of just $100.

However, it is not known if she will demand the return of the $100 from the mother's assurance package next month. This patient has a
"5 cents greater than bullock cart" personality, and she will stop at nothing to maximize returns. After all, what kind of people will start threads after threads to praise oneself by trampling on others?

She is a Nazi propagandist who subscribes to the belief that "repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth". Make no mistake about it. This is how her "legendary hymen" was "successfully restored" - not through any medical intervention but a concatenation of untruths. Do not underestimate her. She has a formidable propaganda machine backed by unlimited freedom of a retiree. She will keep on grinding out the same old stuff like a bulldozer until the truth is flattened and buried.

Having said that, we must give credit when it's due. It was a nice gesture to have arranged for a hearing test for the mother. It's the self-glorification that is the biggest turn-off. :confused:
Dear @blackmondy 请问 @musclepower 是唐僧 吗? 他也写很长的文章