• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

(Video) Spa Masseuse Claimed Male Customer Offered RM50 For Her To Massage His Penis

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

(Video) Spa Masseuse Claimed Male Customer Offered RM50 For Her To Massage His Penis

BY HYPE DESK
JULY 25, 2022

SOURCES: TIKTOK/@SIS_REN07, PEXELS.COM/NOTHING-AHEAD

SOURCES: TIKTOK/@SIS_REN07, PEXELS.COM/NOTHING-AHEAD

A TikTok clip went viral after the user revealed her experience as a masseuse with a perverse male customer. The user named Ren disclosed in detail how the customer implored her to touch his penis during a massage session. However, not all netizens believed her claims to be true.

Ren explained the incident during an oil massage in the one-minute video, which has received almost 2 million views as of today (25th July). Customers need to keep their underwear on, but the male client started to ask for a favour from Ren – for her to touch his penis.

It was followed by a series of subsequent videos detailing the same incident. A comment from a netizen can be read, “I want to know the ending of the story, did you throw the customer out (of the premise)? Or were you the one who left first? What happened?” So the 25-year-old explained that as long as the customers haven’t touched the masseuses, the staff must go on with the massage session. She debunked the netizens who accused her of lying, saying spa masseuses would know what it is like working in the industry.

Continuing the penis saga in another video, she added that during the last fifteen minutes of the massage, masseuses would leave the massage room to wash their hands and proceed with a head massage and stretching. “Before I entered the massage room again, I heard weird noises like someone was bustling. I was scared of seeing something inappropriate, so I excused myself loudly before I went in, and that’s when I saw a glimpse of the man standing, with one of his hands in his underwear. I told him the treatment had not yet finished, so he laid back on the massage bed, but he did keep pushing me to touch his penis again before I finished the massage,” the Sabahan woman said.

However, some netizens are still skeptical of Ren’s claims. Netizens wrote, “She has done it”, “Is this a true story or is she fighting for viral content?” and “So did you get the RM50 or not.” There are also netizens who sympathise with her and gave her words of support such as, “Remind him of God,” “Report (the incident) to the manager the next time it happens and call the police as well,” and “Only spa therapists can understand such a situation.”

The recently-engaged Ren kept insisting that she did not take the money and did not do the act to preserve her honour and pride. “For me, being a spa masseur is enough, and the pay is adequate too,” she said.

Source: TikTok.

Anis Sharina contributed to this article.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No penis massage wot for go massage? You need penis massage to get it hard and throbbing again. Then look for someone to feel it inside her.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
No penis massage wot for go massage? You need penis massage to get it hard and throbbing again. Then look for someone to feel it inside her.

You need a skillful masseuse trained in the art of dragon root grabbing to clear your pipe. Usually a MILF as the young chiobus may cause more harm than good.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with that? Does she mean onlee masseuse can make the offer and customer cannot make ? Or she hiam 50rm too little ?

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indon accent and presumably working in a M'sian Spa and not interested in a $50 ringgit tip? Me thinks she does protest too much. I mean she did not seem too concerned that he exposed himself..... so maybe the price was not right :biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of face, triple confirm is think too highly of herself

I will not even allow her to touch me any part

She got AIDS one you know, her face says it all

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
This is news to me. Because all the massage palors I have gone to, the girl will auto touch and play with my dee dee.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought should be the other way round, she offer to massage his LJ and he paid her $50.