• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

VIDEO PROOF - Singapore wasn't a fishing village when oldfart took over

plunderNtreason

Contrary to what we had been indoctrinated publicly and in schools Singapore was not a fishing village when oldfat and his gangsters took over in 1959. Hell, Singapore wasn't even a fishing village in this 1938 video of Singapore. The PAP government is clearly lying through their noses. How can Singaporeans continue to believe this lie? Why is Singaporean not demanding the true history to be rewritten?

Here's the proof

[video=youtube;FvvhY6DtfZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvhY6DtfZs[/video]

It certainly looks like a slum. Far worse than a fishing village.

Without LKY, it would still look like that. He transformed it into one of the world's richest countries in less than a generation.

if Singapore was a slum then, it was still one of the best slums in Asia. read that Singapore, Hongkong, Tokyo and Shanghai ( number 1 ) were the six best cities in the Far East during the 1930s.

ZorrorroZ

at 2:30 you can see there were traffic problems already back then. No parking spaces available. Damn, they should have introduced ERP way back then.

nycheong

Contrary to what we had been indoctrinated publicly and in schools Singapore was not a fishing village when oldfat and his gangsters took over in 1959. Hell, Singapore wasn't even a fishing village in this 1938 video of Singapore. The PAP government is clearly lying through their noses. How can Singaporeans continue to believe this lie? Why is Singaporean not demanding the true history to be rewritten?

Here's the proof

[video=youtube;FvvhY6DtfZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvvhY6DtfZs[/video]

You are confused. Stupid never study history.
http://limpehft.blogspot.sg/2013/02/was-singapore-fishing-village-in-1965.html

Not only was Singapore a bustling city then, it had a thriving movie industry.

Nowadays, the so-called 'best' local movies we get are from Jack Neo. :rolleyes:

All of you should learn to respect your betters.

Name me one person who can command the same sort of presence as Mr Lee :

nirvarq

It wasn't him or Papies but the strategic location of SG port de PSA that propel us thru to 70s then properties hike for 10yrs to 80s then the rest yall knows...

kukubird58

It certainly looks like a slum. Far worse than a fishing village.

Without LKY, it would still look like that. He transformed it into one of the world's richest countries in less than a generation.
leongsam said:

hahaha...yes LKY is also my idol now...
he is such a humble man......he unilaterally declared Singapore to be independent in 1963 and yet did not want to mention it our history books....
where else on earth can you find a man of such humility.......lol.

hahaha...yes LKY is also my idol now...
he is such a humble man......

I couldn't care two hoots about humility. All I'm concerned with when it comes to leadership is whether or not the person in charge makes life better.

Here is a more "recent" film, made in 1957:

[video=youtube;nw7toyYrqjs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw7toyYrqjs[/video]

Just in case Boss Sam retorts that in 1957 he was shitting into a bucket shared with 50 families, here is my reply to his original comment, see post #32:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152027-Sometimes-I-find-it-really-hard-to-always-hate-LKY/page2

And as for Boss' other comment that the Brits are some of the laziest people in the World, my reply is here, see post #45:

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?152027-Sometimes-I-find-it-really-hard-to-always-hate-LKY/page3

:rolleyes:

Never seen a fucking better liar than that buffon smear of shit on sole of shoe you got above.
Never seen a fucking more vicious cunning piece of shit than that fucking buffon you got above.

Every night he go to sleep, he go see his Gekko getting humped and raped by demons where she is in now.
And the buffon above knows he will be raped and bastardised when he eat joss sticks and candle wax, with the same kind of mercy that he shown to others

Never seen a fucking better liar than that buffon smear of shit on sole of shoe you got above.
Never seen a fucking more vicious cunning piece of shit than that fucking buffon you got above.

You're just jealous because he's superior to you in every aspect. :kma:

lianbeng replies: Sang Nila Utama saw the fishing village long before Sir Stamford Raffles landed at Boat Quay lah! by 1819 Singapore was already a busy harbour liao!:biggrin: Pls check ur time lapse hor! R u comparing Dinosaurs to LKY era?

You're just jealous because he's superior to you in every aspect. :kma:

You are right.
LKY is a far far better liar than me, or any other human for that matter.
LKY is a far far far more vicious and vindictive than I am or anyone else for that matter.
LKY is far far uglier than I am or any humans can be
LKY stole a lot more $$$$$ than I have or can dream off.
LKY claimed a lot more credit and stole a lot more credit from others while I stand on my own 2 feet and proud of it.

LKY IS A LOT CLOSER TO EATING JOSS STICKS AND CANDLE WAX.
THEN THE FUN WILL REALLY START FOR HIM AS ALL THE DEMONS IN HELL WILL FUCK THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF HIM, THE WAY HE DID THAT TO ALL OF US IN SINKAPORE

He and his family members are brilliant and superior to everyone else. Boh bey chow!