• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Philippines Coast Guard ship in collision with Chinese Coast Guard ship

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand why Philippines did not boards the Chinese coast Guard vessel and arrest the crew.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tiongs have a 'coastline' in the South China Sea near the Philippines?

CCP shit stirring to distract from their imploding economy, that's all. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tiongs have a 'coastline' in the South China Sea near the Philippines?

CCP shit stirring to distract from their imploding economy, that's all. :cool:
If I am not mistaken, their claim is until 3 km from asean coastline. That is ncludes Philippines, sabah, sarawak, brunei, Vietnam

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, if for me, the Philippines vessel should have T-Boned the Chinese vessel and both sunk together thereafter. This is what I will call bravery. Thereafter, both sides will suffer casualties and Winnie will have a hard time to explain to its people, especially when its own economy is in deep shit presently.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, if for me, the Philippines vessel should have T-Boned the Chinese vessel and both sunk together thereafter. This is what I will call bravery. Thereafter, both sides will suffer casualties and Winnie will have a hard time to explain to its people, especially when its own economy is in deep shit presently.
You never see the Vietnam massacre video where China Navy shot unarmed Vietnamese Navy personnel lining up on a disputed atoll?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You never see the Vietnam massacre video where China Navy shot unarmed Vietnamese Navy personnel lining up on a disputed atoll?

1988: Johnson South Reef Skirmish​

Main article: Johnson South Reef Skirmish
On 14 March 1988, a naval battle was fought between the Vietnam People's Navy and the People's Liberation Army Navy within the Spratly Islands. The battle saw at least 64 Vietnamese soldiers killed and three Vietnamese naval vessels lost.[39] The battle resulted in Chinese control over the Johnson South Reef. Five other reefs in the Spratly Islands were also occupied by China in the same year.

Aftermath​

During the five-year period from 1984 to 1989, the Chinese had fired over 2 million artillery rounds in Hà Giang Province, mainly in the area of 20 square kilometres (7.7 sq mi) of Thanh Thủy and Thạnh Đức Communes. The situation was quiet at the town of Hà Giang, 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) south of the battle sites, without any considerable barrage.[34]

From April 1987, the PLA began to scale down their military operations, yet still routinely patrolled the Laoshan and Zheyinshan areas. From April 1987 to October 1989, they conducted only 11 attacks, mostly artillery strikes. By 1992, China had formally pulled out its troops from Laoshan and Zheyinshan.[11] The withdrawal had been gradually carried out since 1989. Atop Laoshan, the Chinese built concrete bunkers and a memorial after the conflict. Only earthen structures remained on the Vietnamese sector, which has been delineated and returned to Vietnam under the 2009 Border Agreement between the two countries.[40] China and Vietnam negotiated the normalization of their relations in a secretive summit in Chengdu in September 1990 and officially normalized ties in November 1991.

Thousands of people from both sides were killed in these border clashes. At the military cemetery in Vị Xuyên, there are more than 1,600 graves of Vietnamese soldiers killed during the conflict.[41][10] Vietnam acknowledged 4,000 killed and 9,000 wounded in the area between 1984 and 1989.[4] The Chinese confirmed their corresponding casualty figure as 4,100, including over 2,000 war dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-Vietnamese_conflicts_(1979–1991)#:~:text=On 14 March 1988, a,over the Johnson South Reef.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky should be much relieved because it has no territorial dispute to do with us. And neither do we need to be a busybody.