• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Video:Malaysian Chinese Chopped Into Pieces By Parangs During Daring Daylight Robbery

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video:Malaysian Chinese Chopped Into Pieces By Parangs During Daring Daylight Rob

the driver was making a phone call at the end
he seem alright to me

You retarded dog with cum-filled eyes :oIo:

The one making the phone call is another person. Wipe that cum off your eyes

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Video:Malaysian Chinese Chopped Into Pieces By Parangs During Daring Daylight Rob

Heh CBKia Clinton666. Steven is speaking to you.

Stop trying to 'balance' things out between Singapore and Malaysia.

Recently, too many events in S'pore....murders, suicides, cheating, robbery, TB, MP firebombed, Ministar says to die in JB etc.

You their running DOG trying to clean up shit? Don't you have any pride at all?

You retarded dog :oIo:

If you and your family goes to Malaysia (I have never visited 3rd world countries like Mudlaysia and Indonesia), your mother and sisters will be raped and killed by these animals :oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's why the chinese there dun make polis reports...... they rather get their own triad to setlle matters....... this victim must be one of those holier than thou types that look down on the triads........ usually the robbers will not target those homes that are "protected" by the triads...... even m&ds and Indons baddies know about this arrangement :biggrin:

Singapore got rid of the triads and all crimes. Our country is the safest place on Mother Earth.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also kena robbed before at Johor, the robbers thought I was returning to Singapore from Genting loaded with cash, but I only had 50 sing and 50 ringgit. Until now 15 years liao never went back Malaysia. Even our Geylang is safer than Malaysia.

guy2100

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to Johor at least 3 times a year and KL twice a year for the past 15 years. Nothing happens to me before. Maybe it's really not safe for the chinese to be there. Balik kampung?

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah! Long time no see C666. Really miss your presence here since your hybernation. So back side itchy after so long?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went to Johor at least 3 times a year and KL twice a year for the past 15 years. Nothing happens to me before. Maybe it's really not safe for the chinese to be there. Balik kampung?

You retarded dog :oIo:

Most Malays have at most only 2 ringgits in their wallet. Even the most retarded robbers know it is more worthwhile to rob the Chinese who are far more richer.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia is unsafe for law-abiding people.

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal

threadstarter is obviously blind. the victim apparently was robbed at his own doorsteps, unharmed it seemed, as he eventually idled around, trying to make some calls on the phone.

does the threadstarter have a vendetta against the neighboring country? i reckon (s)he probably was robbed & raped. hence, the negative posts

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our MM Lee was right. Malaysia is the land of rapists, robbers and murderers.

Comparing Singapore and Malaysia is like comparing Heaven and Hell.

That's why the chinese there dun make polis reports...... they rather get their own triad to setlle matters....... this victim must be one of those holier than thou types that look down on the triads........ usually the robbers will not target those homes that are "protected" by the triads...... even m&ds and Indons baddies know about this arrangement :biggrin:

Well said dude! +1

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

threadstarter is obviously blind. the victim apparently was robbed at his own doorsteps, unharmed it seemed, as he eventually idled around, trying to make some calls on the phone.

does the threadstarter have a vendetta against the neighboring country? i reckon (s)he probably was robbed & raped. hence, the negative posts

YOU RETARDED GAY DOG :oIo:

YOU EYES WERE BLINDED BY BOB SIM'S SLIMY CUM..

THE CHOPPED VICTIM WAS IN THE CAR WITH BLOOD OOZING FROM HIS BODY

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

ccb where got chop to piece...knn waste my time....PCB:oIo:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

ccb where got chop to piece...knn waste my time....PCB:oIo:

YOU RETARDED GAY DOG :oIo:

YOU EYES WERE BLINDED BY BOB SIM'S SLIMY CUM..

THE CHOPPED VICTIM WAS IN THE CAR WITH BLOOD OOZING FROM HIS BODY

Grimloq69

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysia is ranked 2nd behind Iraq in having the highest crime rate in the world. Rapes, robberies, murders etc are a daily occurence and all Malaysians (especially Malaysian Chinese) have been the victims of a serious crime at least twice in life.

Where is the police you might ask? Well they are busy collecting kopi money to supplement their lousy pay. Penny-wise pound-foolish policy by the m&d-brained Government to pay their civil servants minimal pay. Malaysia is also the 2nd most corrupted country in the world after Indonesia.

Shocking graphic scenes ahead. The driver was chopped into pieces.

LOL stop making up stuff. Look I can do it too.

Did you know Clinton666 is a flaming HOMOSEXUAL? Did you know Singapore is the no. 1 most corrupted country in the WORLD?

mudskipper

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shocking graphic scenes ahead. The driver was chopped into pieces.

yo.. where's the shocking graphic scene and where's the chopping?

exaggggggggerate until like that? :eek:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

yo.. where's the shocking graphic scene and where's the chopping?

exaggggggggerate until like that? :eek:

Wipe that dog's cum off your eyes and maybe you can see better :mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

You retarded gay dog:oIo:

Mudlaysia is dangerous for all law-abiding citizens, especially the Chinese who are more educated and civilised than the rest of the population.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore more dangerous, u get robbed without leaving your house.