• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Instant noodle cafe in JB

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure how healthy is that to eat only noodles. I like to eat lots of veggies, fruits and all kind of meat of course. Sometimes i can also contact sushi den customer service and order myself a delivery at home. That doesn't happen very often, but very helpful. especially when i have tons of work to do and have zero desire to cook something .

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, been there once just to try it out. Bangkok has one too and been there as well. Nothing special but a fun experience. Can choose many toppings for ur chosen noodles. I ate 2 packets when I was there.