• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - HK Wife Go Restaurant Beat Little 3

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is feisty!:biggrin: And quite cultured too. Because not a single "tiu" was used.
You sia suay Jeremy Quek son of 小三go to my Facebook to insult me a virgin as 小三to win. Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower and don’t be so ungrateful towards your mother that took good care of your son AND YOU hahaha
Some people is like that made use of mother to take care of their own son with such big entitlement and then after that so shameless so sour about taking care of their mother when old. Benefits want to take song song but trouble want to give away. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people is like that made use of mother to take care of their own son with such big entitlement and then after that so shameless so sour about taking care of their mother when old. Benefits want to take song song but trouble want to give away. Yikes!
@musclepower so have you brought your mother for even one tour in life already? I bet it’s a big fat NO hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take benefits no need fair but come to shit only must be fair!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
七步成詩四步定
由上到下相呼應
有名有姓還有病
失心患者露本性 :cautious:
Why dare not reply me got sent your mother to tour or not? Every time kpkb you got to take care of your mother as if you take no benefits. 活该没儿子送终 ! oh so Chinese poetry is used to tell lies harm people one sia suay lah you no matter what heaven knows the truth that I am a virgin being smeared slut whore mistress by 畜生like you. Pui!