• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

video - Hit & Run Lexus

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such is the clarity of HD Dashcams these days that I'm seriously thinking of getting one installed myself.
There's enough evidence on this clip to guarantee demerit points if not disqualification.

What a total f**ker the driver of this Lexus is.

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Such is the clarity of HD Dashcams these days that I'm serious thinking of getting one installed myself.
They're enough evidence on this clip to guarantee demerit points if not disqualification.

i got one a few months ago... worth every penny..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Really kayu driver... the old GS300s are driven by uncles

Please la this one in the video not that old la just one gen behind current only. If you say old this is older

GS300.jpg

Please la not all GS drivers are old uncles la, have some quite young also.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Such is the clarity of HD Dashcams these days that I'm serious thinking of getting one installed myself.
There's enough evidence on this clip to guarantee demerit points if not disqualification.

In Russia drivers are required by law to install a dashcam in their cars.

And that is why we have many fine videos of the meteor which hit Russia.

[video=youtube;90Omh7_I8vI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90Omh7_I8vI[/video]

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That would explain some of the crazy behavior displayed by Russian motorists in this 13 min clip.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E-l4w-DIiXk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Sometimes the stress comes from urgently wanting to find the nearest room to fuck the floozy in your car. :biggrin:

five vehicles in a chain collision earlier along ECP around 8 plus in the evening... bunch of horny folks perhaps?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
That would explain some of the crazy behavior displayed by Russian motorists in this 13 min clip.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/E-l4w-DIiXk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

I watched the whole video, really scary and a reminder to drive safe and slow. Thanks.