• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Bird kills antelope in zoo by forcing it to drown

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This happened in a Madrid zoo.

johnmurphy9550

I went with my small children to Barcelona zoo many years ago, when they had the albino gorilla. The conditions the animals were kept in were disgusting. Other children were banging on the white gorilla's very small enclosure, where it was kept behind glass in solitude, and were banging on the glass & shouting at it. The thing was clearly suffering. Several other animals were kept on a tarmac based area in 40⁰C temperatures with no way to shelter or drink. My children kept asking me questions about why the animals were kept in such small spaces (I had previously taken them to Jersey Zoo, which is a different world, I know, but it shouldn't be such an extreme difference). They were upset & I was disgusted, complained to our guide, who said 'but this zoo is the pride of Spain'. To which I replied 'exactly, and that's the problem, you're proud of this, when you should be ashamed' we left immediately. Seems Madrid is in the same class.