• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - Asian American solo traveler influencer cries after her horrible experience with unfriendly French locals

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
2f19e8a9225fd038193ac13a99fff760

logger's emotional account: Angela, who has over 15,000 followers on her TikTok account RealPHDFoodie, embarked on a month-long European trip with a few days' stop in the city of Lyon. In a TikTok video titled “France made me cry,” she described the city as isolating, attributing it to locals making her feel inadequate for not adopting their French language and culture.

“I had no problem meeting people and socializing in general in Italy, or even in Germany — people tend to be colder — but I had no problem whatsoever," she says in the video. "But in France, the experience is very different... I almost feel stupid for coming here, spending so much money. I even bought a French hat!

"I was at a restaurant in Paris and sat there for 30 mins. No one told me they don’t serve food past 2pm (tables eating were from earlier) made me cry," a commenter wrote.

"I went to Paris to visit an online friend I had known for a while. In person she was cold, her family unwelcoming, and when we saw her friends she didn’t introduce me, so I introduced myself and they flat out ignored me," another shared.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/solo-traveler-cries-experience-unfriendly-190737144.html

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why frenchies so xenobe? Macroni should lecture his peasants to be more accommodating. :frown:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
The french are fucking snobs. And there's nothing fantastic about Paris. Never like the fucking place and people there.

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

logger's emotional account: Angela, who has over 15,000 followers on her TikTok account RealPHDFoodie, embarked on a month-long European trip with a few days' stop in the city of Lyon. In a TikTok video titled “France made me cry,” she described the city as isolating, attributing it to locals making her feel inadequate for not adopting their French language and culture.

“I had no problem meeting people and socializing in general in Italy, or even in Germany — people tend to be colder — but I had no problem whatsoever," she says in the video. "But in France, the experience is very different... I almost feel stupid for coming here, spending so much money. I even bought a French hat!

"I was at a restaurant in Paris and sat there for 30 mins. No one told me they don’t serve food past 2pm (tables eating were from earlier) made me cry," a commenter wrote.

"I went to Paris to visit an online friend I had known for a while. In person she was cold, her family unwelcoming, and when we saw her friends she didn’t introduce me, so I introduced myself and they flat out ignored me," another shared.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/solo-traveler-cries-experience-unfriendly-190737144.html

Having to high an expectation from AMDK / AMDL….

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The french are fucking snobs. And there's nothing fantastic about Paris. Never like the fucking place and people there.
To the french, when the say bon jour! And you remain silent, that is very rude. After that, you get rubbish treatment.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

It's called a Beret. There is no such thing as a French Hat. No wonder French people hate her cheebye guts

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn , she should blame herself why she look so chubby thats why cannot get French Baguette, unlike our home grown Sharon Au, suka suka can makan french Baguette