• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Video] - AMDK : Why I Gave Up Being Vegetarian After 2 Years

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
1000020571.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want to be 99% vegetarian but cheat on that 1% without touching meat, all you need are eggs and bone marrow.

You get all the nutrients and more. In fact, you will become healthier than those who do not eat bone marrow at all, or those morons who throw away the yolk of an egg because they are afraid of 'cholesterol'. :rolleyes:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to be 99% vegetarian but cheat on that 1% without touching meat, all you need are eggs and bone marrow.

You get all the nutrients and more. In fact, you will become healthier than those who do not eat bone marrow at all, or those morons who throw away the yolk of an egg because they are afraid of 'cholesterol'. :rolleyes:
Bone marrow is a no for me. Eggs is fine. U need to kill the animal in order to get the bone marrow. Plus eating that will lower ur personal frequency. I will comment further here after I watched the video.

Just finished watching the video.

He mentioned that he took supplements and didn't specific what sort of vegetarian he is. Did he eat eggs or drink milk?

He is from the west and if u want to be vegetarian, the vegetables that grows from the soil must be good soil. Did he eat organic? Did the vegetables that he choose come from soil that is not properly maintain.

He keeps saying he took supplements. He got to choose the proper supplements, many supplements has undesirable substances in it and u need ur due diligence to sort the bad ones out. I suspect the supplements that he took cause his problems.

It says alot of this person on his view about vegetarianism. In the back of his mind, he already think that vegetarian diet is nutritionally inferior to a meat diet because he needs supplements to compensate it. I didn't take supplements for my plant based diet and I cycle daily.

He is only vegetarian for 2 years and his knowledge of keeping body healthy is insufficient, imo.

I eat eggs that gives me full nutrition as I know the vegetables that I buy and the way it is handle can stripped off some essential nutrients from it like b12. I can make more effort to get b12 in non dairy way but I just don't have the time and lazy so I eat eggs to deal with it.

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sinkies and the cheapo vegan are the bestest. Buy normal pesticides green. They can't afford organic. Don't know how many times of poison they take in daily. Sure die fast