• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Vid] See How Hamas Cooks IDF Merkava Briyani

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You don't enjoy this?
Your rather see dead Palestinian babies?

Unlike the Zionist, Palestinian freedom fighters kill combatants, not babies.

Your fellow jihadist supporters are already saying 7 Oct 2023 massacre of Jews didn't happen. You all should get your stories straight.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet you don't consider the Israelis getting killed by jihadists as 'dying unjustly'. Sneaky way of you to support wanton killing by declaring the victims getting killed justly. :wink:
Again you're misquoting.

All combatants are fair game.
Civilians, women children and the elderly are not.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not seen hamas doing that.
How you know? Hamas your friend? You know a few Hamas terrorists? If you see them personally doing it, then ISD will invite you for kopi. It's all over the news about Oct 7 unless you turn a blind eye and ears.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again you're misquoting.

All combatants are fair game.
Civilians, women children and the elderly are not.

Your hamas shot civilians, women, children and elderly. Lots of moslems who saw their murders on livestream were celebrating on 7 Oct 2023.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
How you know? Hamas your friend? You know a few Hamas terrorists? If you see them personally doing it, then ISD will invite you for kopi. It's all over the news about Oct 7 unless you turn a blind eye and ears.
Your hamas shot civilians, women, children and elderly. Lots of moslems who saw their murders on livestream were celebrating on 7 Oct 2023.
Not one of you can share those videos?
Nvm. I'll get one of the Israeli Hasbara propaganda sites to produce one asap.

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Of course it's not. But it does make for a misleading click bait, no?
I learnt it from the hasbara. Still a lot to learn from them about how to be deceitful.
Only a asshole like you want to learn from them. U are such a cunt.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Does that mean hasbara is the giant cunt? Haha

Time for some perspective, since you a little bit slow.

No knowledge is ever bad.
It's what you do with it.
Hhahahhaha, another fucking retarded statement from you. Its like saying no wine is ever bad, its how you drink it.
Does that mean hasbara is the giant cunt? Haha

Time for some perspective, since you a little bit slow.

No knowledge is ever bad.
It's what you do with it.