• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Vid] Hostage Says Thank you to Palestinian Hosts. They Actually Enjoyed the Stay

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From personal experience, my Arab friends are the most generous people on Earth. They told me it is a tradition from their nomadic culture.

They will give everything to their guests without any expectations. I guess the reverse is also true if you cross them

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one rather exceptional and not following islamic culture, the Prophet and his warriors would treat female war captives differently.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
From personal experience, my Arab friends are the most generous people on Earth. They told me it is a tradition from their nomadic culture.

They will give everything to their guests without any expectations. I guess the reverse is also true if you cross them

Put aside culture. From teaching of Quran and the wisdom of the Prophet pbuh. Thats how Muslims including the Malays are generous and hospitable.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put aside culture. From teaching of Quran and the wisdom of the Prophet pbuh. Thats how Muslims including the Malays are generous and hospitable.
The best quality of Islam is stoicism. You can see this in the Palestinian people. You can see this in the Dagestani UFC fighters. Unfortunately stoicism is not a Malay trait

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are their trading agent, they will of course try to sweet coat you. If you just an unrelated guest with no link to any interest, see how they will treat you.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are their trading agent, they will of course try to sweet coat you. If you just an unrelated guest with no link to any interest, see how they will treat you.
No. We were all students. They had no ulterior motives. It's just an Arab thing

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

My experience of doing business with Arab, they are quite calculative and very giam wan