• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vicious Circle by Wilbur Smith (worldwide release 8 October 2013)

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal
2aiqxs2.jpg

Internationally bestselling author Wilbur Smith returns with a heart-racing story of family secrets, greed, and revenge.

Hector Cross left behind a career of high risks and warfare when he married his beloved Hazel Bannock. But after his new life is tragically upended, he recognizes the ruthless hand of an old enemy behind the attack.

Determined to fight back, Hector draws together a team of his most loyal friends and fellow warriors to hunt down those who pursue him and his loved ones. For he and Hazel have a child, a precious daughter, whom he will go to the ends of the earth to protect.

Soon, however, Hector learns that the threat comes not just from his old enemies, but also Hazel’s. Brutal figures from her family’s past—thought long gone—are returning, with an agenda so sinister that Hector realizes he is facing a new type of adversary. One whose deadly methods and dark secrets will lead Hector to a series of crimes so shocking that he has no choice but to settle the score.

Download the novel (epub & mobi): http://mir.cr/WSTEGVOP

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first glance of the thread title I thought you meant this:-

A " Vicious circle " happens when ....

The boss calls his secretary & says, " Get ready for the weekend. We are going to have hot & extended sexual sessions, under the excuse of a ' business trip ' " ! ....

The secretary calls her own husband & says, " My boss has a business trip for two days. I have to accompany him, to help him out with his meetings. So, take care of yourself & the children " ....

The secretary's husband calls his Mistress & says, " Get ready for the weekend. We are going to have hot & extended sexual sessions, as my wife is going with her boss, on a business trip" ....

The Mistress, calls the little boy, to whom she gives tuitions & says, " No tuition this weekend " ....

The little boy calls his grand-father & says, " Grandpa, good news ! At last we can spend the weekend together ! I have no tuitions this weekend ! " ....

The Grandpa, who is actually the secretary's boss, calls her again & says, " Our trip is cancelled. I have to spend the weekend with my grand son " ....

The secretary calls her own husband again & says, " My boss has cancelled the trip. I will be at home this weekend & we can have fun ! " ....

The Mistress, calls the little boy, to whom she gives tuitions again & says, " There will be tuition, this weekend " ....

The little boy calls his grand-father again & says, " Grandpa, bad news ! We cant spend the weekend together ! I have tuitions this weekend ! " ....

The Grand pa ( boss ) calls his secretary & says, " I cant spend the weekend with my grandson. Get ready for the weekend. We are going to have hot & extended sexual sessions, under the excuse of a ' business trip ' " ! ....

The secretary calls her own husband again & says, " My boss has a business trip for two days. I have to accompany him, to help him out with his meetings. So, take care of yourself & the children " ....

Just kidding, mai tulan OK?