• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very soon, your kids will go to school in school bus driven by Tiong drivers

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our Ass-B-Ass buses are already driven by tiongs. I always see them talking among themselves at the bus stop outside the Bukit Batok bus factory.

Gluttony

Alfrescian
Loyal
These AT drivers are usually form the North Eastern Cina land and the way they talk, machiam like wanna piak zui with you. knn

Filloz

Alfrescian
Loyal
more accidents coming for sure. All these years, school bus operators usually bribe the school principal or VP, get to freely hike prices and enjoy monopoly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just go to a neighbourhood school within walking distance of your HDB pigeon hole. That's what I did. Less stress for the kid to commute to school.

Anyway, the schoolkids of today are fucked. They spend too much time in school, often I see large groups of them leave school at 4pm or 5pm, virtually the same time schedule as the working hours of a 9-to-5 wage slave. Back in the day, you only stayed back that late in school if you were punished with detention or there was a special celebratory event.