• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Very sad news on Xin Ming today...

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
For suicide cases, the poor soul will not be able to have rebirth as their lifespan is incomplete. According to the book on life and death, a soul without a body dwelling on earth with pain and insecurity. One should not commit suicide to escape the hard lessons on earth. Otherwise, an unorthodox ritual will be needed for rebirth.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
this and the brittany murphy case are true love at their classical best, very real, not exaggerated stuff you see in movies...i really hope one day i can find my true other half whom i can sacrifice for and who will gladly sacrifice for me...salute!

fuck you lah! simi lang jiao sacrific here and there, who the fuck u think u r want other people child to sacrific for u! :oIo:. and for those who intend to sacrific, please spare a though to ur parents

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
for suicide cases, the poor soul will not be able to have rebirth as their lifespan is incomplete. According to the book on life and death, a soul without a body dwelling on earth with pain and insecurity. One should not commit suicide to escape the hard lessons on earth. Otherwise, an unorthodox ritual will be needed for rebirth.

妖言惑众! ,

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While many of us r saddened by dis unfortunate event...wat's done is done...it's time to let it go esp the families...may time ease the pain of love ones...and may the deceased find happiness in another world. 但教心似金钿坚,天上人间会相见...

在天愿作比翼鸟,在地愿为连理枝。
天长地久有时尽,此恨绵绵无绝期。:(:(

AfterTimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
For suicide cases, the poor soul will not be able to have rebirth as their lifespan is incomplete. According to the book on life and death, a soul without a body dwelling on earth with pain and insecurity. One should not commit suicide to escape the hard lessons on earth. Otherwise, an unorthodox ritual will be needed for rebirth.

I see.. I also heard that since the lifespan is incomplete, the soul will continue to dwell on earth till his/her destined death date when he/she finally can go into the astral world. Most likely the person will not receive a welcome party from the spirit guides but a earful of comments. The person may then prepare for his/her next reincarnation, which is going to be harder than the previous life.

For Ms. Kerin case, she and her husband will certainly meet again in their next life, for she has strong emotional bondage with her husband and the Law of Karma thus applies.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see.. I also heard that since the lifespan is incomplete, the soul will continue to dwell on earth till his/her destined death date when he/she finally can go into the astral world. Most likely the person will not receive a welcome party from the spirit guides but a earful of comments. The person may then prepare for his/her next reincarnation, which is going to be harder than the previous life.

For Ms. Kerin case, she and her husband will certainly meet again in their next life, for she has strong emotional bondage with her husband and the Law of Karma thus applies.

You are right on the law of Karma, not many will understand the 31 planes. Earth is Karmaloka, world of desire (Part Heaven and part Hell). On the mystic side, her energy field will last for her intended earth time and some people with yin energy will experience her sad energy presence and not the actual soul. Her parents will need higher order guidences for her rebirth, if wisdom, compassion, love and strength previles.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The following text taken from Yahoo comments.

Pakua on July 6, 2010 at 4:42 pm
Without a doubt Kerin was in deep depression with suicidal tendencies after her husband felled to his death in November. I’m sure when the couple booked the hotel, they would be asked whether they preferred a smoking or non-smoking room. If Vernon was a habitual/addicted smoker, he would have opted for a smoking room. From the CCTV, Vernon was not holding anything, no cigaretto, no lighter or box-matches. No lighter or box-matches was found on him nor in the vicinity of the fall. Something is amiss.

From the Chinese papers, I read that the tragic couple’s wedding dinner was dressed in black, black table-tops, black chopsticks, black chair covers, black flowers… black is the color of death in both Western and Chinese cultures. It was an invitation to the other-side and the Other-side came to bring this Vernon Leong to cross-over. A case of devil-possession? And an unexplainable case for the producers of Incredible Tales.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
let remember her with this beautiful photo

hilton-pic-2.jpg

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Chinese papers, I read that the tragic couple’s wedding dinner was dressed in black, black table-tops, black chopsticks, black chair covers, black flowers… black is the color of death in both Western and Chinese cultures. It was an invitation to the other-side and the Other-side came to bring this Vernon Leong to cross-over.

White is the colour of death for Chinese lah, not black. That is why funerals are referred to as 白事.

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extract from Yahoo Fit to Post comments

Frank on July 7, 2010 at 12:24 am
I was in a PUB drinking and I overheard a conversation. This guard who works in the hotel was telling his friends that the CCTV recording makes him have nightmare. The victim was apparently running away from “something” and was behaving paranoid. Don’t know if this is true.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I did not recall wrongly, an news report after that incident happened that he received a call, thereafter he left the room in a hurry?

If he wanted a smoke, he could jolly well just take the lift to ground floor and go outside the hotel. Why need to run (or fantic running according to some reports based on CCTV) and got 'trapped' in escape stairways ?

I beleive there is more than what was reported that we may never know.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hilton groom's widow to be cremated today

Widow Kerin Peh had bought a niche next to her husband's at the columbarium a few weeks after his death.

The cortege leaves Hougang for the crematorium this morning. More details to come.. :(:(:(:(:(

ruffles

Alfrescian
Loyal
from 3-in-1 forum

==

http://forums.delphiforums.com/3in1kopitiam/messages?msg=35645.5

Do you guys actually heard about the story behind it? One of my mates(an aussie) who was in the management team in Hilton at that time revealed the story to me. He was working in the morning shift, just turned in at 5am+ and saw the body covered by newspaper last year. Anyway the story goes like this. The family of the deceased went to consult a thai psychic about the cause of the incident. He revealed that many many years ago(don't know how long), a bride jumped also on the same floorr, same date and time. And she was looking for a groom to go with her where she is right now, so she thought that guy is for her, she took him. How the truth came about because the family went back to the hotel to seek it's accidents record to as to ascertain the facts made by the thai psychic. The senior management team closed the case and refused to take it further when their accidents record showed there indeed was a bride who died on the same floor, same date and time many moons ago.

Last edited:

Tommyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Extract from Asiaone News.

At the Hilton Singapore hotel in 1974, Mrs Linda Culley was famously killed and chopped up into 13 parts by her husband, Michael Charles Culley, who then sealed her severed body up in a trunk and transferred it to a Cairnhill flat.

The hotel's rooms have undergone revamps twice since the incident, said its spokesman.

A staff member in a five-star hotel chain here revealed that most hotels have a Chinese altar in their basement carparks or in a discreet room in the hotel.

During the seventh lunar month every year, when spirits are free to roam the earth according to traditional Chinese belief, it is common practice for hotels to conduct prayers to 'cleanse' their rooms.

Prayers and cleansing rituals are also held in new hotels before their rooms are opened for occupancy.