• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vegans vs IQ vs EQ

etherc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mmm Lingzhi restaurant... you do know how to eat well. Good vegetarian fare.

Speaking for myself, i am a christian and also trying to be a vegetarian...not very successful but i go about have more vegetables than meat

i feel that anyone who really thinks about life may come to ask themselves this question: "why should another animal die in order to feed us?"

so unless you are born into a vegetarian family in which case you do not do it by choice, those vegetarians are usually compassionate people who not only care about others but also the world around them

the vegetarians i know have kind faces and gentle voices

i frequent ling zhi restaurant and the general feeling i got is dining amongst the more peaceable race

but these are my experiences so i can only speak of what i know

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am just seeking views from those that might have encountered such behaviour.

Actually I am pleased that I did as one forummer Etherc has provided one possible scientific explanation for the behaviour. We all learn from this. You know how people don't blame the mentally ill when they do crazy things. Well I guess, I have to try an understand what is going on.

I am afraid, diet does play a part in bahaviour. You don't give sweets to a hyperactive kid, do you?

Diet do not plays a part in such behavior. It is the witnessing the behavior of sinkie that leads to such behavior.

Don't blame the diet, blame the sinkies.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Speaking for myself, i am a christian and also trying to be a vegetarian...not very successful but i go about have more vegetables than meat

i feel that anyone who really thinks about life may come to ask themselves this question: "why should another animal die in order to feed us?"

so unless you are born into a vegetarian family in which case you do not do it by choice, those vegetarians are usually compassionate people who not only care about others but also the world around them

the vegetarians i know have kind faces and gentle voices

i frequent ling zhi restaurant and the general feeling i got is dining amongst the more peaceable race

but these are my experiences so i can only speak of what i know

Ahhh.... A true Christian.. The Tee Kee and V.. dunno what, please learn from this guy here.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh.... A true Christian.. The Tee Kee and V.. dunno what, please learn from this guy here.

CCB tonychat,

caught again sucking the balls of whoever that remotely agrees with you.:oIo::oIo::oIo:

once a gay, always a gay..:biggrin::biggrin: