• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vantage Bay

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
90% guaranteed to sell out, if priced at RM 1,200 psf. Fantastic location but I am giving it a miss. Haha.

herbalman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. The R&F project, which is waterfront and walking distance to CIQ, very aggressive and comes with 15 blocks. Could be freehold compared to leasehold for Vantage Bay. Vantage Bay is losing out.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think so. The R&F project, which is waterfront and walking distance to CIQ, very aggressive and comes with 15 blocks. Could be freehold compared to leasehold for Vantage Bay. Vantage Bay is losing out.

R&F development is located at which location? Do you have the website, please?

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
R&F development is located at which location? Do you have the website, please?

Old Lorry Customs. Hoarding all done liao...... RTS is strongly rumoured to be located right there but I guess we will find out at the end of the year, after MY govt has studied the '27 options'.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old Lorry Customs. Hoarding all done liao...... RTS is strongly rumoured to be located right there but I guess we will find out at the end of the year, after MY govt has studied the '27 options'.

I think then they will withhold launching until more RTS details are announced.

avtar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Estimated RM 1400-RM 1700 psf.. almost same as Puteri Cove but trust me, the response wont be so overwhelming
At this price might as well buy a condo or HDB in woodlands s'pore!!!!! $600 to $680 & no need to worry about jams / resale value.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
At this price might as well buy a condo or HDB in woodlands s'pore!!!!! $600 to $680 & no need to worry about jams / resale value.

Those prices for private condos were in 2010 :rolleyes:

Even ECs now are S$7xx psf, private condos are now S$9xx-$12xx psf.

So a more reasonable pricing is below S$7xx psf (RM $1800 psf) in JB near 1st link. Anything just below this psf for investment purpose is suicidal i.e. difficult to flip above this psf within next 5 years.