• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Vain slut Reeae Loh claimed scam victim status at Beaute on Aesthetics clinic

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fell victim to a scam orchestrated by Beaute On Aesthetics Clinic. I had opted for a full-face Ellanse procedure, expecting comprehensive treatment across various areas of my face. However, my experience at the clinic turned out to be highly disappointing and deceptive. Despite paying for the full-face treatment, the doctor only administered injections to the outer face around the ear hairline. Not a single syringe of Ellanse was utilized on the critical inner facial areas where the treatment was supposed to be carried out, including the jawline, chin, nasolabial folds, nose, cheeks, temples, brow areas, and forehead. This unethical and misleading practice not only left me dissatisfied but also raised serious concerns about the integrity and professionalism of the clinic and its medical practitioners.

Beaute On Aesthetics