• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Useless sinkie man tolerates psycho abusive girlfriend because of sex

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Man abused by his girlfriend
Lianhe Wanbao

pc_600x450.jpg

A man laments that his hot girlfriend pinches, slaps and beats him with her shoes in public.

A 25-year-old man is suffering at the hands of his abusive girlfriend. The 26-year-old attractive woman pinches, slaps and beats him with her shoes in public.

She even made a phone call to her ex-boyfriend inviting him to have sex with her in a hotel room – right in front of her current boyfriend.

The distraught boyfriend shared his woes on the Internet. He claims that the abuse started a month after they started dating.

However, he is trapped by her charms and claims that she is "amazing in bed".

According to the man, his girlfriend is very temperamental and can be "frightening" at times.

She hits and insults him in public over petty issues like when he shows the text messages she sends him to his friends, and for forgetting to say "good night" to her before going to bed.

She is also self-destructive, cutting her wrists and saying that she wants to slit her throat.

The worst fight happened last Sunday.

"She wanted to come over to my place, because I said she was welcome at any time. I said I needed to ask my parents first, and she blew up. She hit, slapped and pinched me, and used broken glass to slit her wrists."

His parents told him to break up with her after they saw his injuries.

He declined because she was "amazing in bed".

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 12 July 2011.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha....sounds like the guy totally deserved it

hi there

1. this is just a big time loser.
2. a total disgrace to all men living or dead!
3. such slut should be left alone.
4. a cold cucumber should fit either one of them.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid fucker...

Just because she's amazing on the bed doesn't give her the right to abuse and humiliate him..

He deserved it for being a stupid gong gong..

He's a disgrace to all Singaporean man..

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree.

Last time when I was selling pork, the vege seller's wife told me that her kotek husband liked to be tortured .....

his favorite stunt was shafting 10 stalks of kai lan into his ass .....

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fella almost certainly don't mind being abused; judging by his excuses. He only wants to vent some frustration that's all.........after all, she is so amazing in bed!:rolleyes: What a moronic apology for a man.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Useless idiot. Think with the wrong head

The jokers from that geylang chasing site say they dun understand why the bf still go to prostitutes when she was with him. I think this woman can teach her a thing or 2 about making sure the bf doesn't need to visit Geylang.

Asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
free fuck, and dump later. for all you know, let this guy fuck her brains out first. then dump her.

JohnnyQuid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical Sinkie male..must have been a virgin before he paid to have sex with her and she did him with a strap on dildo..He must be from the 60% cos they just love being abused and getting assfooked at the same time..:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical Sinkie male..must have been a virgin before he paid to have sex with her and she did him with a strap on dildo..He must be from the 60% cos they just love being abused and getting assfooked at the same time..:biggrin:

The 60% enjoyed arse fooked by the fook U party. The guy's blain must be on the 'bird's head', that is why he is called bird blain!:biggrin: