• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Useless Sinkie Kenna Leeplaced Again! Claimed to be 4th Generation Sinkie Race ....

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Useless Sinkie Kenna Leeplaced Again! Claimed to be 4th Generation Sinkie Race ..

You are DAMN WRONG!!! The problem is people like you are too arrogant and in reality a noboody. go and eat your heart out. My income easily 7-10 times his PAST 25 YEARS and that means a seven figure every year!!!!
no boasting here. like I said you are the one who is sour grapes. To be able to afford first class travel and know the details of certain things only VVIP and high rollers do, you better be able to afford taht kind of lifestyle and your yearly income must be 7 figure at least.
alot of forummers know this is no empty boast as I have consistently proven my talk with insider info only VVIP knows about instead hot air bullshit talk cockers like you. hahahhaha. dug up my past posts and see what others said of my inside info. you think an average john doe would know so much privileged inside info consistently and never proven wrong?
sure got you wrong this time. eat your heart out. hahahah.
even if you don't believe what I said is of no consequence to me as that is your problem not mind. I don't argue with fools. I only humiliate them. HAHAHAHAHAH
Like I said only born losers like you like to look down on others when you yourself and gin freely have nothing great to boast about and probably is a blue collar hoi polloi earning a measly pay like this @sshole who suddenly find the whole rosy picture of swiss standard of living he and you were promised nothing but an illusion. hahhahahh just like taht ginfreely whole day wasting his time putting down otehrs till so many people are sick of his postings. no wonder he lost so much money and end up whining everyday. really pathetic born loser.
that's why I despise and look down on people like you and him all born losers

I plenty of time you jealous? Mudlander dogs like you keep telling lies of me. I lost what money? Proof proof proof! LIAR caught lying again!