• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA - The Easiest Country in the world to emigrate to !!

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love stupid posts like these "easier to migrate to than North Korea" etc. On this forum we are only interested in legal migration, not the countless illegals that walk across the border at Mexico or Canada. We are not interested in the containers of illegal asians risking thier lives to enter the USA every year. ...

As for legal immigration to the USA, why dont you tell us how easy it is? We would be fascinated to know how dead easy it is to get a H1B, spend the 5 years to get a greencard, then another 5 years qualifying for citzenship when other nations have a "dead easy" points system. Yes, its so easy!

What is Legal or Illegal is really semantics ; Many Illegals actually enter the USA as tourist , then overstay, get work and become Yank Citizens – the Whole process becomes Legitimate retrospectively . Remember , under US Law, if you LAND on USA Soil, you could potentially become a USA Citizen after going thru the hoops ….this is 100% Legal

Gee, Must I spell it out how EASY it is ? I kid you not , If you're unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind - as long as you can make it to the USA , you're are probably eligible for the Green Card !

In 1986, Congress passed the Immigration Reform and Control Act, or IRCA, which granted approximately 2.8 million undocumented immigrants legal status in the United States.

IRCA allowed millions of illegal or undocumented immigrants to receive a Green Card, which could eventually lead to U.S. citizenship. In addition, immediate relatives or dependents, which included about 143,000 individuals, could qualify for a Green card. The result of the amnesty introduced by Congress was that immigration grew in significant numbers

When the Immigration Reform and Control Act was passed in 1986, it was only meant to be a “one time” amnesty. However, in actuality, many amnesties have followed that legislation. To date there have been additional amnesties that have been granted to illegal immigrants which include:

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.8 million illegal aliens.

2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens.

3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994.

4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America.

5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti.

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens.

7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

8. The are currently several bills in the United States Congress that could possibly create an 8th Amnesty, which will allow another 8 to 15 Million Illegal Aliens to become US Citizens

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/amnesty-illegal-immigrants.html

Recently , a German Family refused to send their children to school in Modern day Hamburg . This was sufficient grounds to grant them US Green cards and ultimately USA Citizenship.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum

One just needs to think “Outside” the box to get USA Citizenship. It is so VERY VERY EASY .

Don't believe, tell that to the 22 Million unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind Illegal Aliens who are now US Citizens !

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for the US "USED" to being a great country its not the year 2008, its 2010, the year of Europe "USED" to being great. In 2010 the US is back, is still #1, and the lessons learned will make America even greater than ever - but if you disagree, just inform every investment house in the world to cease seeking safety in US assets, our clients here just cant stand making $$$ in the rise of the US$, and kindly tell all the analysts the world over the US no longer leads the world in tech, and that the military has no power whatsoever. While you are at it, just go to the middle east and inform the fundamenalists the US has actually lost the war on terror and that the western media has it all wrong.

Getting great ROI from a country is NOT the same as wanting to migrate there LOL !! People have made Billions of Dollars in Sudanese & Angola raw materials , does that mean you want to emigrate there ??

Only Idiots seek safety in the US Dollar . See other thread .

The US a great Military Power ? They LOST the Vietnam War , they LOST the Korean war , and now , they CAN'T even DEFEAT a bunch of insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq ....

Gee, Stop watching Hollywood . In Real Life ....

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
But most importantly, just call every US embassy in the world from Rome to Africa and the USCIS and tell them that the more than one million applications for US citizenship every year is just an anomoly, it does not exist, because according to you, the US "USED" to be great. Yes those millions must all be wrong!

People like you really make me laugh. Learn to keep current, its 2010 and not 2008.

Millions of unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind Illegal Aliens trying to get to the USA . Good on you mate …LOL

Laugh as much as you want …but gee, you MUST get the The United States Census Bureau and the State Department to provide more frequent updates ..BECAUSE the 2010 data has NOT been released by the US Bureaus yet , so How can I access them…LOL ???

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is Legal or Illegal is really semantics ; Many Illegals actually enter the USA as tourist , then overstay, get work and become Yank Citizens – the Whole process becomes Legitimate retrospectively . Remember , under US Law, if you LAND on USA Soil, you could potentially become a USA Citizen after going thru the hoops ….this is 100% Legal

Gee, Must I spell it out how EASY it is ? I kid you not , If you're unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind - as long as you can make it to the USA , you're are probably eligible for the Green Card !

In 1986, Congress passed the Immigration Reform and Control Act, or IRCA, which granted approximately 2.8 million undocumented immigrants legal status in the United States.

IRCA allowed millions of illegal or undocumented immigrants to receive a Green Card, which could eventually lead to U.S. citizenship. In addition, immediate relatives or dependents, which included about 143,000 individuals, could qualify for a Green card. The result of the amnesty introduced by Congress was that immigration grew in significant numbers

When the Immigration Reform and Control Act was passed in 1986, it was only meant to be a “one time” amnesty. However, in actuality, many amnesties have followed that legislation. To date there have been additional amnesties that have been granted to illegal immigrants which include:

1. Immigration and Reform Control Act (IRCA), 1986: A blanket amnesty for some 2.8 million illegal aliens.

2. Section 245(i) Amnesty, 1994: A temporary rolling amnesty for 578,000 illegal aliens.

3. Section 245(i) Extension Amnesty, 1997: An extension of the rolling amnesty created in 1994.

4. Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA) Amnesty, 1997: An amnesty for close to one million illegal aliens from Central America.

5. Haitian Refugee Immigration Fairness Act Amnesty (HRIFA), 1998: An amnesty for 125,000 illegal aliens from Haiti.

6. Late Amnesty, 2000: An amnesty for some illegal aliens who claim they should have been amnestied under the 1986 IRCA amnesty, an estimated 400,000 illegal aliens.

7. LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000: A reinstatement of the rolling Section 245(i) amnesty, an estimated 900,000 illegal aliens

8. The are currently several bills in the United States Congress that could possibly create an 8th Amnesty, which will allow another 8 to 15 Million Illegal Aliens to become US Citizens

http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/amnesty-illegal-immigrants.html

Recently , a German Family refused to send their children to school in Modern day Hamburg . This was sufficient grounds to grant them US Green cards and ultimately USA Citizenship.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/jan/27/german-home-schooling-family-asylum

One just needs to think “Outside” the box to get USA Citizenship. It is so VERY VERY EASY .

Don't believe, tell that to the 22 Million unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind Illegal Aliens who are now US Citizens !

Semantics? Just tell that to the people of Arizona? Why dont you personally inform every undocumented immigrant in Arizona that its actually very easy to be there illegally and to just ignore the new law? You might need to further reassure the illegals when ICE takes them into custody and throws them out. They might not believe you at that point.

And while you are at it, just write to Hillary Clinton at the Department of State. Just tell her in your opinion that its just too easy to emigrate to America legally or illegally. Just inform her millions also enter the country, overstay and apply for status. I am sure the embassy interview wont uncover the overstaying and it as easy as you say it is. Those greencard inverviews dont actually check your entry and exit status and eligability to be a LPR since there is no such thing as the Department of Homeland Security and they dont keep track of movements of people. While you are at it, just also write to Hillary and tell her the mandatory fingerprinting of all incoming non-Americans is also a waste of time. It serves no purpose.

I wonder how fast someone who attempts what you describe above will be thrown out - espeically after their names are run through the DHS.

And while you are at it, also tell Hillary the actually application process to legally become a LPR is just too easy. Just tell her the H1-B is the easiest visa in the world to get, and that just about every company in the USA is willing to sponsor and be responsible for every greencard applicant, yes its just so easy! Also ask Hillary why the Singapore FTA H1-B is ineligable to apply for a greencard and why must every Singaporean return after the appointed time? Oh that's right - according to you all you need to do is overstay and the DHS WONT PICK THAT UP!

LOL! And during this time every illegal overstayer who has no SS number can function just like everyone! You really DO make me laugh!

Again, its 2010 and not 1986. Get current because you are not very well informed.

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Getting great ROI from a country is NOT the same as wanting to migrate there LOL !! People have made Billions of Dollars in Sudanese & Angola raw materials , does that mean you want to emigrate there ??

Only Idiots seek safety in the US Dollar . See other thread .

The US a great Military Power ? They LOST the Vietnam War , they LOST the Korean war , and now , they CAN'T even DEFEAT a bunch of insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq ....

Gee, Stop watching Hollywood . In Real Life ....

Oh sure, I'll just mosy over to our trading desk here at work and tell them all to stop buying the dollar. While I'm at it, maybe we should put out an offical newsletter over bloomberg sayng "woolworth" on this forum says dont beleive in the safety of the US dollar. Maybe every wirehouse will agree with you and instantly reverse thier trades as you alone can influence the VIX!! I wonder what would happen once our investors realize we lost untold milllions due to your views!

While I'm at it, I think I'll call the United Nations and inform them the recent two years in the middle east is stilll an unmitigated disaster. I'll tell them "woolworth" on this forum says all the progress is for nought, and the pakistanis can fume while the Iranians can do a little dance. This however will be very bad news for the uncoming Iraqi withdrawl - which according to you will now no longer take place. The Russians can sleep a little easier as according to you, the US cant - how did you put it - "contain some insurgents" I am sure the Russians would just love to hear that.

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Millions of unskilled , illiterate , aged , dumb or blind Illegal Aliens trying to get to the USA . Good on you mate …LOL

Laugh as much as you want …but gee, you MUST get the The United States Census Bureau and the State Department to provide more frequent updates ..BECAUSE the 2010 data has NOT been released by the US Bureaus yet , so How can I access them…LOL ???

Funny, LKY says 2nd class Singaporeans head to Australia and other crappy countries while the best head to the USA. I wonder why

Just go to the Istana and tell LKY you disagree with him.

http://app.mfa.gov.sg/pr/read_content.asp?View,9385,

Q: You also have a brain drain?

A: Yes, we're losing them to America.

After acclimatising to life and work in the US, 'if they decide to take the green card and settle in America, then I think we've lost them', he said. Singaporeans who do not want the stiff competition in the US go to Australia and Canada.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pray pray ok.

US in meltdown with high unemployment. Very little tolerance for illegal immigrants. Also if you are hispanic you have support but if you Chinese or Indian they kick you out fast.

When economy is good ok they close eye because employers can exploit you. But now economy is bad..........

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semantics? Just tell that to the people of Arizona? Why dont you personally inform every undocumented immigrant in Arizona that its actually very easy to be there illegally and to just ignore the new law? You might need to further reassure the illegals when ICE takes them into custody and throws them out. They might not believe you at that point.

Don't get too excited . The Constitutional Validity of Arizona's new Law is yet to be tested... and let's face it .. if the problem doesn't exist , WHY the need for Arizona to have a new law ? Because it is so Fxxking EASY to get Citizenship in the USA ...LOL

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And while you are at it, just write to Hillary Clinton at the Department of State. Just tell her in your opinion that its just too easy to emigrate to America legally or illegally. Just inform her millions also enter the country, overstay and apply for status. .

Ehh...it is NOT my job to TEACH Hillary Clinton HOW to DO her job ...LOL

Besides, Hillary is way too Busy ..BEGGING CHINA for more money , the money that USA desperately needs to prevent US' economy from Collapsing....

http://www.craigsteiner.us/comments/118

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...a-to-buy-US-Treasuries-as-Japan-looks-on.html

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those greencard inverviews dont actually check your entry and exit status and eligability to be a LPR since there is no such thing as the Department of Homeland Security and they dont keep track of movements of people. While you are at it, just also write to Hillary and tell her the mandatory fingerprinting of all incoming non-Americans is also a waste of time. It serves no purpose.

I wonder how fast someone who attempts what you describe above will be thrown out - espeically after their names are run through the DHS.

DHS as in Department of Homeland Security ? You mean those twits whose job is to check the Watch List , and Even IF a Terrorist name APPEARS on the watch List , they still let you through ???

If U are referring to these twits, No wonder the Illegal Aliens were prepared to take their chances when DHS is FULL of Holes ...LOL

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bomber_was_on_TpvPCXYKXcMNxiGrVfsFeM

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/29/opinion/la-oe-schoenfeld29-2009dec29

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny, LKY says 2nd class Singaporeans head to Australia and other crappy countries while the best head to the USA. I wonder why

Just go to the Istana and tell LKY you disagree with him.

http://app.mfa.gov.sg/pr/read_content.asp?View,9385,

Q: You also have a brain drain?

A: Yes, we're losing them to America.

After acclimatising to life and work in the US, 'if they decide to take the green card and settle in America, then I think we've lost them', he said. Singaporeans who do not want the stiff competition in the US go to Australia and Canada.

Gee, who is LKY ? I'm too young to know of this person .

I think the smartest person should go to India instead !

India Rupee will rule the world..yeah !

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And while you are at it, also tell Hillary the actually application process to legally become a LPR is just too easy. Just tell her the H1-B is the easiest visa in the world to get, and that just about every company in the USA is willing to sponsor and be responsible for every greencard applicant, yes its just so easy! Also ask Hillary why the Singapore FTA H1-B is ineligable to apply for a greencard and why must every Singaporean return after the appointed time? Oh that's right - according to you all you need to do is overstay and the DHS WONT PICK THAT UP!

LOL! And during this time every illegal overstayer who has no SS number can function just like everyone! You really DO make me laugh!

Again, its 2010 and not 1986. Get current because you are not very well informed.

Why bother with a H1B ? It is a limited , cumbersome and somewhat useless path to acquire a Green Card .

You should use the following avenues , the latest amendment to the LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000 , was actually in 2008 . Another 11 Million Illegal Aliens have since become USA Citizens since then .

----------

To date there have been additional amnesties that have been granted to illegal immigrants which include:

woolsworth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh sure, I'll just mosy over to our trading desk here at work and tell them all to stop buying the dollar. While I'm at it, maybe we should put out an offical newsletter over bloomberg sayng "woolworth" on this forum says dont beleive in the safety of the US dollar. Maybe every wirehouse will agree with you and instantly reverse thier trades as you alone can influence the VIX!! I wonder what would happen once our investors realize we lost untold milllions due to your views!

Hmm..looks like you're now traveling the trodden path . I've had my fair share of "the city" , to be more precise, the 'one square mile’ .

Private Equity funding doesn't require accountability to pricks, and is FAR more rewarding- e.g we can touch Gazprom when the Sovereign Rating was still B .

Conversely , our flight to quality doesn't compel us to Helicopter Bernanke ..LOL

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

You sure ? They still need to make it into USA !

In Singapore, even before you tell them you are interested to be CITIZEN, they will prepare your pink IC before you even reach our shore. Latest case being the pool player from Taiwan.

Can USA beat that ?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't get too excited . The Constitutional Validity of Arizona's new Law is yet to be tested... and let's face it .. if the problem doesn't exist , WHY the need for Arizona to have a new law ? Because it is so Fxxking EASY to get Citizenship in the USA ...LOL

Are you saying the Supreme Court will now hear the constitutionality of the Arizona law?

When did that happen?

In the meantime, law is law.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ehh...it is NOT my job to TEACH Hillary Clinton HOW to DO her job ...LOL

Besides, Hillary is way too Busy ..BEGGING CHINA for more money , the money that USA desperately needs to prevent US' economy from Collapsing....

http://www.craigsteiner.us/comments/118

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/...a-to-buy-US-Treasuries-as-Japan-looks-on.html

Oh really? Then do come here and explain to us why Japan and the UK, which is in worse shape than the US, HAD to practice quantitative easing when in the USA it was optional? What luxury! Then also explain to us here why virtually every auction is still a success when other nations are green with envy.

Oh yes, with a current 10 year at 3.24% yield the US is really begging for money!!!!You really are the funniest guy on here!

And also kindly come here and tell us why the US economy is once again exanding at 3-4% per year with annualized projections this year of well over 3.2-3.7%, a substantial amount for the world's largest economy, and kindly also explain to us why unemployment is tipped to sink to 9.1% ??

And Europe's collapse has nothing to do with America at all! No! Greece is not about to be loaned almost all its annual GDP and thus will this never be able to repay it! Italy, Spain, Portugal, Ireland, and France are not in similar straits! And Germany, with its similar debt to GDP ratios to the US, is not seen as the only solvent European power capable of keeping the EU together!

And instead lets focus on China's puny 800 Billion US debt on the world's largest 13 trillion dollar economy!

Man, you should do stand up comedy, you really are a funny guy!

Last edited:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
DHS as in Department of Homeland Security ? You mean those twits whose job is to check the Watch List , and Even IF a Terrorist name APPEARS on the watch List , they still let you through ???

If U are referring to these twits, No wonder the Illegal Aliens were prepared to take their chances when DHS is FULL of Holes ...LOL

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/bomber_was_on_TpvPCXYKXcMNxiGrVfsFeM

http://articles.latimes.com/2009/dec/29/opinion/la-oe-schoenfeld29-2009dec29

What a laugh you are, yes every system is 100% infallable, 100% of the time. But you are certainly welcome to try to break the law and maybe the DHS wont catch you! The constant additional screenings of people who's names are SIMILAR to people on the no-fly list who are taken aside and interviewed must be a formality! I am sure they will tell you its no big deal - as is the constant security screenings, fingerprinting, whole body scans, taking off shoes, pats downs, etc etc - its not big deal and the security experts have it all wrong.

And now you can call every airline operating to and from the US, including SIA, and tell them they are no longer required to meed the redundancy system of the DHS by reporting any passengers on the no-fly list! The system is a complete failure!

After all Singapore's own systems work 100% of the time too! The story in the times of the father who used the son's passport to travel several times into and out of Singapore without being caught is sure to prove systems work 100% of the time!

Man, you really should write comedy.

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why is this fucking piece of shit article here and attracting some troll? Is there not an emigration section?? Maybe i should kick some asses to appease myself.

M.Bison

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Only Idiots seek safety in the US Dollar .

On the contrary. Every Bison dollar will be worth five American dollars. That is the exchange rate that the bank of America will implement after I kidnap their President.

tumblr_kya3y1i2jB1qa5504o1_500.jpg

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother with a H1B ? It is a limited , cumbersome and somewhat useless path to acquire a Green Card .

You should use the following avenues , the latest amendment to the LIFE Act Amnesty, 2000 , was actually in 2008 . Another 11 Million Illegal Aliens have since become USA Citizens since then .

----------

To date there have been additional amnesties that have been granted to illegal immigrants which include:

/QUOTE]

Yes, according to you Amnesty is now wrong! People should always be sent back to thier countries to face war, and persecution or even death. Yes, what a brilliant point! Every western government should immediately cease considering all humanitarian requests and allow people to be murdered and tortured! I am sure the UN might have something to say to you about your views on asylum.

Yes let there be NO amnesty. Lets close down Amnesty international, pressure other NGOs, and shut it all down cause it makes IMMIGRATION SO DAMM EASY!

Hee Hee - you are so funny! I think I have to show these posts to people here at the office.

Even better, I'll approach an investor friend and tell them its so easy to enter and become a Citizen in the US, Canada, France, etc we should start the "Woolworth Migration Agency" All you need to do to qualify is be from a war torn ravaged nation, perdecution, or facing certain death in your homeland to qualify.

While we are at it, lets also ask countries to stop placing conditions on extradition too! That Briton who murdered two Singaporeans and fled to Australia and was refused extradition back to Singapore on the grounds that he would be facing the death penalty and therefore required the SG govt to undertake not to give him the required death penalty and instead the kinder, easier penalty of imprisonoment is sure to make other people thinking of murder - sure to flee to Australia in the future!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/2278701.stm

Shame on you Australia!