• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

USA Presidential Election

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aOL7wzEIZSc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

President Obama victory speech

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like singapore will find out in future, america is fxxk by cheap labour. They think it is profitable to bring in black slave, now their vote will change the future of america, white power is finish in america. whoever can attract latino vote in future will shape america.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/aQruYgVP2SY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Romney concession speech.
[h=1][/h]

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like singapore will find out in future, america is fxxk by cheap labour.

But at least they are patriotic and stll excercise protectionism measure for themselves.

Over in the land of the white skin, they have laws that protect individual rights and free speech.

Here leh?

You have balless Sinkie made more balless and controlled by the media and laws to ensure that the DYNASTY survives.

Not only this, here you as citizens are fucked up by FTs that come in with the full approval of your Master and your fellow Sinkie employers!:biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where the hell is Yam Ah Mee?? sleeping on his job again? :*: :biggrin:
can someone do a video with Obamee announcing that Obama has won..
:smile:

American don't need an expensive Yam whose salary is probably higher than Obama. Do you know why LHL is so afraid that Singapore can become bankrupt? because these fat cats are overpaid just to announce result once in 5 years and largely doing nothing in between any election.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iranian Jews

We need a war between Israel and Iran in order to prevent Iran from going nuclear.

The strangest thing is that there are Jews living in Iran. And there is no racial conflict at all. Atomic and nuclear technology is another Pandora box that should not be exploited. Now, we hope that it will not fall into the wrong hands again.

115773180_ce2549be00.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
WMDs

i am for the democrat, missus and family are ardent republicans.
Lots of arguments over the last few weeks..
but sam is right though that we need to destroy iran before it is too late..

There is always 'a need' in American. Bush Jr's removal of WMDs was also 'a need'.

Anyway, I got what I wanted - Saddam's head. But, the Americans were in a rude shock when they found our that were being taken for a ride.

W-tutu.jpg

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro. can enlighten me whats the story? Why with Jiang's men and not Hu's man? Thank you.

Brother
江泽民 Jiang's nephew in law security czar Zhou Yongkang(周永康),the evil guy who killed his first wife in order to become Jiang's nephew in law(marriage to Jiang's niece),the guy who our PM met in Beijing ,our Peanuts King Ah Goh & our defence Minister rushed to consult on firewall to destroy Singapore social media is already gone,so that is not the main show,very few people know what the show is going to be,only God knows,but please stay and watch,it is the best show of 6,000 years.Cheers

zhou is Jiang s nephew in law marriage to Jiang s niece
asiastarter.com

南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

Last edited:

Daylight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WMDs

there is always 'a need' in american. Bush jr's removal of wmds was also 'a need'.

Anyway, i got what i wanted - saddam's head. But, the americans were in a rude shock when they found our that were being taken for a ride.

lol lol :d:d

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: WMDs

There is always 'a need' in American. Bush Jr's removal of WMDs was also 'a need'.

Anyway, I got what I wanted - Saddam's head. But, the Americans were in a rude shock when they found our that were being taken for a ride.

So you agree that your own brother should sacrifice his life to attack malaysia because PAP think Malaysia has WMD that doesn't exist in the first place?

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont know if viewers in Singapore can see Fox news or not, but its the only time you should ever tune into this channel. There are some pathetic far right zealots on this channel namely Hannity, O'reilly, Greta Van Sustern etc who no doubt will be in shock over the Obama win tonight. Remember this is the only time Singaporeans should ever ever watch Fox news, it will zap your brain juice and lower your IQ as it features such freaks as Grover Norquist, Rush Limburgh, Carl Rove and other very sore losers who lie and spin tales no one believes.

But seeing it once will leave you astounded such crap can ever be taken seriously by anyone.

Yes on starhub ch702. I got a very rude shock when i first watched fox news. So anti-obama and pro- republican that makes our mediacorp and 147 Straits times appear neutral in comparison. Got used to it after a while though.