• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent: What's the plan for "Blackout Day" 6th May??

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hi, just want to know if anyone has any suggestions on what to do to prevent the Prostitute Press from spewing Pro-PAP shit in the media.

Come "Blackout Day" any vitriolic here in Sammyboy not much use. A lot will rely on mainstream media, or be exposed to it, so any realistic plan such as rebutting ghost writers online on the ST/BT/Mediacock websites, mass Facebook like/dislike campaigns on PAPpy dog pages?

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear there are more scripts like Lim Hwee Hua's one against LTK prepared for roll out on mainstream media that day, making oppostion unable to throw back punches with rebuttals.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Precisely why it's up to responsible Citizens to make sure it stays that way!!!!!!!!!!!

What could likely happen in the Prostitutes Press:

1) They could publish "Special Features": Airy-fairy contorted lies of the PAP of old. (pro-PAP centric features like, Breakup with Msia, Communist Threat, Terrorist Threat, Op Cold Store, etc. etc.)
2) Publish pictures of elections of old, e.g. LKY vs. Lim Yew Hock vs David Marshal, dumbass politicians like Harbans Singh, Slipperman, exiles like Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong etc etc
3) Publish letters from ghost writers with feature long letters glorifying LKY, PAP et al.
4) Use the same tactic to show despair amongst oppo and their supporters, or complains against them
5) Journalist "commenting" or "summarising" the period of hustings, with a obvious slant in discrediting the oppos, hailing PAP whiter-than-white. Make TPL look like Mother Theresa and Nicole look like the devil.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there must be some more "creative" means that the Prostitute Press will try to sell PAP koyok on Blackout day.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey guys!! No blackout silly suggestion. What kind of elephant jargon was that? It doesn't apply to 24/7 netizens. If there is blackout, we use candle, if they blow our candle, we use matchstick or torch.

Anyway, I am not going to sleep on 6 May and will post until the polling station open. Than I come here and tell bros/sisters I have made a legacy by voting for opposition parties and also spit on the PAP minister's foot as I walked pass them.

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like the Prostitute Press will be picking up the slack where PAP left off...

SINGAPORE: Election campaigning and advertising are not allowed on Cooling-off and Polling days, said the Elections Department.

Cooling-off day falls on May 6, the day before Polling Day, and is a new feature in this election.

Parties are not allowed to place new advertisements or visit homes and offices to canvass for votes. The wearing of political insignias and holding election meetings on these these days are also prohibited.

Candidates are also reminded not to visit their constituents or attend public events within their constituencies.

However, party political television broadcasts and election-related news reports are allowed. And so are campaign posters and election advertising displayed or published before the start of Cooling-off Day.

The government said the Cooling-off Day was introduced to let voters reflect rationally on issues raised during the election before they cast their vote.

-CNA/ac

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
However, party political television broadcasts and election-related news reports are allowed. And so are campaign posters and election advertising displayed or published before the start of Cooling-off Day.

Expect the PAP propaganda machine aka SPH and Mediacorp to go into overdrive where election-related news reporting is concerned.
On Friday, biased one-sided gutter journalism will reach new depths.

Last edited:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ish..."Tak Boleh Tahan" and "Thor" t-shirt consider political insignias? :confused:

If not...wat r u guys waiting for?? :biggrin::biggrin:

papfuckoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect the PAP propaganda machine aka SPH and Mediacorp to go into overdrive where election-related news reporting is concerned.
On Friday, biased one-sided gutter journalism will reach new depths.

Do they have any credibility?
Do people believe in the rot that they spew?

VOTE THEM OUT
VOTE IN ALL THE OPPO
TELL YOUR FAMILY
TELL YOUR FRIENDS
TELL YOUR NEIGHBOURS

YES WE CAN!