• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Urgent need to stop flights from South Asia: WHO monitoring new COVID-subvariant Arcturus spreading in India

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few Indian bank branches' counter-service will be closed this week because of COVID.

I think they shouldn't because it risks bank-run.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the Covid variants are still changing and spreading, but they are getting much weaker, not a deadly threat anymore.

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
the Covid variants are still changing and spreading, but they are getting much weaker, not a deadly threat anymore.
most of the times, virus gets weaker (against Humanity's immune system) after each mutation. This is why in the history of mankind, pandemics end in 3-5 years.

What scientist fears are those rare mutations that got more transmissible or severe.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think viruses don’t like to infect black skins
Its a con virus. Even the fake doctor who alerted the scam probably still alive. Countries that opened up suddenly got rid of the scourge. Those that remained locked as china did, virus disappeared once its liberated.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
This covid19 pandemic makes me realized that if eat healthily and sleep early everyday can fight any deadly flu virus even without vaccination. Those many who died during SARS period was because the doctors and nurses worked very hard and very late to take care of the SARS patients, not enough nutrients and not enough sleep thus viruses got chance to attack the weak immune system and thus RIP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Infection numbers' happen because morons keep getting tested with the fraudulent test kits.

The vaxtards who continue to wear a mask are usually the same people who test themselves regularly.

It is a CULT. :cool:

idiot.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is getting boring....dont they have new tricks up their sleeves?
like a disease that makes their cocks disappear into their stomachs? i remember back in the 60s there was this nonsense....
all the kids and parents were scared shitless

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is getting boring....dont they have new tricks up their sleeves?
like a disease that makes their cocks disappear into their stomachs? i remember back in the 60s there was this nonsense....
all the kids and parents were scared shitless

Some people enjoy this kind of nonsense. Refer to the many retards who continue to wear a mask outdoors. :cool:

They genuinely believe that the WHO, and their govt are benevolent organizations that genuinely care about their health. :roflmao: