• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Update on my instruments

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
BEHOLD,

I am the dreadful God Meng Seng.

I am king of kings, and lord of lords.

I existed before all Opposition in Singapore existed.

I will exist even after the Worker's Party, which is Singapore's most credible and distinguished Opposition party, joins the ranks of PAP as a shadow Government in Parliament, and is an equal unto the PAP.

Yea, I will exist even beyond the end of days.

Worship me and bow before me, for I can make all things come to pass.

Offer to me a portion of your bravest youths and some of your fairest maidens. For it is a great honour to be chosen for the knife and the altar fire, in worship of me, Meng Seng.

My enemies are many, and they know not their divinity. They trample on my divine name and despoil the lands of my people. Truly, they are great sinners.

But fortunately, my instruments are ever ready to do my bidding, and heed my call for war.

My beloved instruments are:

LEETAHBAR, the sharp-witted one, who never fails to speak the truth.

JI XIAO LAN, the incisive one, whose mandarin is worthy of great mention. Ji Xiao Lan has done me GREAT HONOUR by condemning my ancient enemy, Ng E-Jay.

This is what he had to say of the FUCKING ASSHOLE LOSER NG E-JAY:

要逞英雄,反变狗熊,真是得不偿失

Pay tribute to my instruments, O forummers, and pay obeisance unto them just as you pay obeisance unto me.

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, king of kings and lord of lords, and architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied GRC which I alone caused to be.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are just doing our part to enlighten people about the real motive or danger that lurks under seemingly placid water. u never know where and when an anaconda would leap out and swallow u whole! LOL!:biggrin:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are just doing our part to enlighten people about the real motive or danger that lurks under seemingly placid water. u never know where and when an anaconda would leap out and swallow u whole! LOL!:biggrin:

Thank you, Leetahbar.

Please take care.

Guavatree, AntiPAP are all F4 nicks. Most likely they are NG E-JAY.

Be careful and don't fall into NG E-JAY's trap.

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course i won't be donating my GSTOFFSET PAYOUT which is doubled now.

do u think the troll who beg for it in the forum would donate hers first?:p

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
behave yourself dont anyhow say wrong things

after you worsihp lord buddha, jesus, sai baba

hope this time you finally find a good god

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's surprising that the subject is your idol ngejay. so are u the spokesman for him? obviously liao....:rolleyes: