• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Up to Singapore to improve ties with Russia over sanctions issue: Russian ambassador

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the loser? A retard living in Singapore, asking for its neighboring countries to attack his country of residence. What a retard indeed? Only a brainless idiot would resort to such a traitorous act.
A fucking brainless retard is one who cannot think for himself and will support his fellow CAQ right or wrong and call himself a patriot A typical loser.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking brainless retard is one who cannot think for himself and will support his fellow CAQ right or wrong and call himself a patriot A typical loser.
Only a fucker will betray his own country and take side with the Commies. They are losers because even their Commie countries may not accept them.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fierce, imperialist confederate slave owners education teaches you to extinct the natives....

So 1778 invasion of Greater Java by evil BE killed all natives was correct.....
Why talk about 1778 when you can't even distinguish good from evil today? How absurd?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest fucking brainless retard is you. Why? Because you cannot think for yourself by asking for neighboring countries to attack your country of residence. What good will this do to you? Tell me? Your assets and investments in Singapore will all be destroyed. Give me a good counter reason for what I've said above if you are still capable.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
So fierce, imperialist confederate slave owners education teaches you to extinct the natives....

So 1778 invasion of Greater Java by evil BE killed all natives was correct.....
That is why I said all these Chinese educated helicopters (@tanwahtiu and @A Singaporean) must be killed. They are traitors and extremely harmful to Singapore.
Only a retard will speak this way when he loses an argument. Furthermore just because he is not effectively bilingual others must be Chinese educated.Truly a loser trying to play the patriot card.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest fucking brainless retard is you. Why? Because you cannot think for yourself by asking for neighboring countries to attack your country of residence. What good will this do to you? Tell me? Your assets and investments in Singapore will all be destroyed. Give me a good counter reason for what I've said above if you are still capable.
You are fucking stupid to go along with the CAQ to involve in a war which has no benefit whatsoever to Sickipoora other than more Angmorika soldiers to come here to fuck your arse. Oops I forgot you are a CAQ who enjoy arse fuck.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hopefully Russia can set up military bases in Malaysia or East Timor.:biggrin:
Absolutely the right thing to do. Angmorika already has bases in Sickipoora, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and the Philippines. The unbalanced situation in Asia will allow Angmorika to treat Asia as its backyard and the CAQ with the support of the fake "patriots" will lead Sickipoora down a disastrous path.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are fucking stupid to go along with the CAQ to involve in a war which has no benefit whatsoever to Sickipoora other than more Angmorika soldiers to come here to fuck your arse. Oops I forgot you are a CAQ who enjoy arse fuck.
You are the greatest fucker to ask for another country to attack your own country. No one in his right sense of mind would do as such. If you don't like your country, why don't you fuck off to another country? Because you are not financially capable of carrying out such a task and that's why you have to rot in your own country and whine day in day out, so miserable. If I were you to be living in such a miserable condition, I might as well go to Bedok Reservoir.