• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Up to Singapore to improve ties with Russia over sanctions issue: Russian ambassador

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a retard will speak this way when he loses an argument. Furthermore just because he is not effectively bilingual others must be Chinese educated.Truly a loser trying to play the patriot card.
I never have any respect for Chinese Helicopters. Most of them are traitors, just like the CPM in the 60s. These bastards are disastrous to any country harboring them.

You just look at the extremely low mentality of those fucking Chinese Helicopters in this forum is enough to suffice. Most, like that fucker @tanwahtiu, would only know how to cut and paste. WTF?

They like to think themselves are of Chinese origin and would associate and integrate well with Winnie. What a false illusion they are giving to themselves? If this conjecture can be true, those Taiwanese and Hongkies would have been embracing China currently.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
I never have any respect for Chinese Helicopters. Most of them are traitors, just like the CPMs in the 60s. These bastards are disastrous to any country harboring them.

You just look at the extremely low mentality of those fucking Chinese Helicopters in this forum is enough to suffice. Most, like that fucker @tanwahtiu, would only know how to cut and paste. WTF?

They like to think themselves are of Chinese origin and would associate and integrate well with Winnie. What a false illusion they are giving to themselves? If this conjecture can be true, those Taiwanese and Hongkies would have been embracing China currently.
Who the fuck wants respect from a retard ? Please keep it for the Angmos who love your arse and not to forget for the CAQ as well.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck wants respect from a retard ? Please keep it for the Angmos who love your arse and not to forget for the CAQ as well.
Chinese Helicopters are truly fucked up. Most of these bastards are traitors and cannot be trusted, like you. Selling your country away by coercing another country to attack it. What a fucking shameless traitor you are? Better you go and suck up to your China ancestors and see how they will react? I doubt they will even acknowledge your existence.

Your existence is like a pathetic rat, always felt being impoverished in society and trying to seek for justice but animals of your type are always being despised as pests and will never get appreciated. Even your cousin otters do get much better care than a rat like you.

I always enjoy the PAP torturing these rats like you and continuously making you fume, but which you totally cannot do anything about it: cannot emigrate due to lack of funds and also cannot overrun the ruling party because there will always be the 61% in your obstruction. You can only end up sucking your thumb. I can sleep very well tonight knowing that you will always be troubled and feel injustice being imposed on you the loser, by the ruling party. What a joy for me?

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese Helicopters are truly fucked up. Most of these bastards are traitors and cannot be trusted, like you. Selling your country away by coercing another country to attack it. What a fucking shameless traitor you are? Better you go and suck up to your China ancestors and see how they will react? I doubt they will even acknowledge your existence.

Your existence is like a pathetic rat, always felt being impoverished in society and trying to seek for justice but animals of your type are always being despised as pests and will never get appreciated. Even your cousin otters do get much better care than a rat like you.

I always enjoy the PAP torturing these rats like you and continuously making you fume, but which you totally cannot do anything about it: cannot emigrate due to lack of funds and also cannot overrun the ruling party because there will always be the 61% in your obstruction. You can only end up sucking your thumb. I can sleep very well tonight knowing that you will always be troubled and feel injustice being imposed on you the loser, by the ruling party. What a joy for me?
What fucking retard who believes he is an Angmo and happy to be arse fucked by AMDK. You should do a DNA test to see if you are actually a m&d. Either you are a anak angkat or someone in your family curi makan.
Let me assure you I sleep very well to know that there are stupid people and losers like u. A loser pretending to be a winner. LOL.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What fucking retard who believes he is an Angmo and happy to be arse fucked by AMDK. You should do a DNA test to see if you are actually a m&d. Either you are a anak angkat or someone in your family curi makan.
Let me assure you I sleep very well to know that there are stupid people and losers like u. A loser pretending to be a winner. LOL.
At the end of the day, who's the loser and who's the winner, you know very well. I don't live in agony everyday to worry about what my political leaders will do to me, but on the other hand, a natural born loser like you, is very worried and always planning on how to overthrow the government. I live by adapting to the changes in the political and economical agenda and make the best out of them for myself and my family. But you will instead stick with your miserable myopic view of how to change the government to suit you, despite knowing very well that such a success is entirely ZERO.

What a fucking loser you are because you just have no means to overthrow them in your entire life time. Get this clear in your fucked up water clogged brain. And if you can sleep very well, you need not to scheme on how to overthrow the government every other day. Most of your posts carry the same intention. Who the fuck are you trying to kid, loser? You should change your nick to "A LOSER SINGAPOREAN", which will then be the most appropriate for you.

Since you have no financial means to emigrate, the next fucking best option for you now is to go and join the opposition (if they even want you) or to form your own opposition party to challenge them at the next GE. No point whining in this forum every day to condemn the PAP. You are identical to that oppie traitor Lim Tean, always wanting to sell your country away. There will be no fruitful outcome by doing this, even till the day you up lorry. Get this clear again in your fucked up water clogged brain. UNDERSTAND? WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE? THINKING THAT BY WHINING IN THIS FORUM DAY IN AND DAY OUT AGAINST THE RULING PARTY WILL GET THEM TO BE CHANGED? WAIT LONG LONG TILL THE DAY YOU DIE FUCKER. Rodents like you deserve to be tortured by the ruling party. I'm so happy to see this. More inflationary costs will be in store for you and your family. Good luck and make sure you don't blow your top away.

Last edited:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, who's the loser and who's the winner, you know very well. I don't live in agony everyday to worry about what my political leaders will do to me, but on the other hand, a natural born loser like you, is very worried and always planning on how to overthrow the government. I live by adapting to the changes in the political and economical agenda and make the best out of them for myself and my family. But you will instead stick with your miserable myopic view of how to change the government to suit you, despite knowing very well that such a success is entirely ZERO.

What a fucking loser you are because you just have no means to overthrow them in your entire life time. Get this clear in your fucked up water clogged brain. And if you can sleep very well, you need not to scheme on how to overthrow the government every other day. Most of your posts carry the same intention. Who the fuck are you trying to kid, loser? You should change your nick to "A LOSER SINGAPOREAN", which will then be the most appropriate for you.

Since you have no financial means to emigrate, the next fucking best option for you now is to go and join the opposition (if they even want you) or to form your own opposition party to challenge them at the next GE. No point whining in this forum every day to condemn the PAP. You are identical to that oppie traitor Lim Tean, always wanting to sell your country away. There will be no fruitful outcome by doing this, even till the day you up lorry. Get this clear again in your fucked up water clogged brain. UNDERSTAND? WHAT A FUCKING LOSER YOU ARE? THINKING THAT BY WHINING IN THIS FORUM DAY IN AND DAY OUT AGAINST THE RULING PARTY WILL GET THEM TO BE CHANGED? WAIT LONG LONG TILL THE DAY YOU DIE FUCKER. Rodents like you deserve to be tortured by the ruling party. I'm so happy to see this. More inflationary costs will be in store for you and your family. Good luck and make sure you don't blow your top away.
What a fucking retard. Calling yourself a winner is not going to change the fact that you are arse fucked by CAQ.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking loser. Calling yourself a winner is not going to change the fact that you are arse fucked by CAQ.
Like I said, a natural born loser like you will only know how to repeatedly say "fuck CAQ" and probably "fuck camels" as well, like that fucker @tanwahtiu. Chinese Helicopters are of very low intellectuals. How to be a capable oppie like this?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I said, a natural born loser like you will only know how to repeatedly say "fuck CAQ" and probably "fuck camels" as well, like that fucker @tanwahtiu. Chinese Helicopters are of very low intellectuals. How to be a capable oppie like this?
Go learn Chinese grammar where 2/3 of the world use it... imperialist confederate slave owners bastard u.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely. But the Angmorika cocksucker will never learn because prefers to be arse fucked like the CAQ.
You are fucking penny wise pound foolish. For the sake of US$70/barrel, you will get sanctions imposed by most Western countries, Japan and Australia, whereby your exports to these countries will be severely restricted and your local industries will all run road because their businesses will be impacted by these blockages. A FUCKING WATER CLOGGED BRAIN YOU HAVE INDEED.

This is also why I'll say you always have a myopic view of every situation. Always insisting the government to change to suit you (which is an impossible task) instead of you thinking of ways to make the best out of the situation for yourself.