• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UOBKayhian Services - A Big Thumbs Down

furrytwinstar

If you do not want your online trading account to be suspended without a good reason, stay away from UOBKayhian. They suspended my online trading account because my assigned trade representative has left the brokerage. I was not given any prior notice and asked for an explanation. Without any due diligence done, their CS Asst Ops manager claimed that my account has been re-activated. Only upon my correction did she check the status to acknowledge that she made a mistake. While UOBKayhian has protected itself from liability with its T&Cs, they have not lived up to their 100 years reputation. My email addressed to them on their decision to ban online trading for selected stocks also receive no replies for 2 weeks and still counting.

UOBKayhian, if you are only interested in the mega players and choose to ignore the smaller players, you will only stand to loose in the long run. Your technical lapses in re-instating trading limits when transactions are completed has costed me $ as well.

I am still waiting for a reply!!!

furrytwinstar

Whether I choose to do structured warrants, ETFs or basic trading has nothing to do with this incident.
It is the basic customer service that I have issues with. It is the credibility of the brokerage that I am talking about here.
Who can trust such a broker house who place no emphasis in establishing facts.
There is more than 1 broker house to go to and yes I have signed on POEMS.
As a long time customer of UOBKayhian, I am expressing my disappointment here.

First of all, I did not choose the trade rep as I have always chosen to trade online. Their internal human resource issue should not implicate my trading activities.
This is what I am complaining about.