• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Unsolved Classic Singapore Rape Murder case 24th MAY 1985 : CJC School girl raped and

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
deadd.jpg

deadddd.jpg

In 1985, this schoolgirl from CJC went jogging, she never returned alive. Her naked body was found bound and stabbed and was sexually assualted. Her killers were never caught. Up to this day, there are people who feel the case is not closed, and justice will be done!

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Unsolved Classic Singapore Rape Murder case 24th MAY 1985 : CJC School girl raped

If Winnie is still alive she should be 45 and going to 46 years old in 2013.
A sad case indeed.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Unsolved Classic Singapore Rape Murder case 24th MAY 1985 : CJC School girl raped

the culprits die liao lah..........

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal

I hear my seniors talking about Winnifred case many years after the incident when I was studying in CJC.
Seeing this article brings back some conversations that we young gals had when we hanging around late in CJC compound....

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The natural suspicions at that time is probably the banglas workers...

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

aiyah...........Winnie long ago reborn liao lah............no need to bring up this case............

with so many chow ah neh in s'pore ,we may see such cases again though............

so remember............girls better wear tight jeans..............

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Another 1 in 2000...

A 27-year-old female jogger was raped and murdered at Bukit Batok Reserve Park. The case remains unsolved.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..girls better wear tight jeans......rapist see you wear jeans won't bother liao........

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

The poodles have long forgotten about the case! They can't even keep a limping m&d in custody and concluded that if he is not in Singapore then he must be overseas! And do you expect them to solve this case!

JanaineTeo

Alfrescian
Loyal

The poodles have long forgotten about the case! They can't even keep a limping m&d in custody and concluded that if he is not in Singapore then he must be overseas! And do you expect them to solve this case!

May the ghost of winnie haunt these beasts forever.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal

they even got the country wrong...also those dump arses from TNP. who the f*** come out with a birdbrained idea the limping man who head to indonesia? its far easier to escape to JB...whch was where he ended up...

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

i only remember the 2 missing young boys .....

rumours that they are in thailand w/o hands and legs and live a life of begger.

my mother always scare me with this story..... zzzz...

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back then there were no Indian workers, only Thai and Singaporean workers
u dun even noe got wat kind of workers in sinkielan den ... probly u were stil running around ur void deck wifout ur pants on ...

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

..girls better wear tight jeans......rapist see you wear jeans won't bother liao........

lianbeng says u r not right! :biggrin: tight jeans make their karchng look bigger, rounder n higher good for doggy!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng wonders: where was her panties? did she wear any? could this have triggered rape n murder?:confused: "...her hands were bound with her own T-shirt and brassiere...Her pink jogging shoes, black shorts and watch were found nearby." panties leh?:rolleyes:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal

Back then there were no Indian workers, only Thai and Singaporean workers

Not forgetting the Korean workers also leh! Thai & Korean construction workers, all damn super duper garang at that time!