• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

United stateds olympic team are the no. 1 cheating and doping nation.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently IOC have busted 2 American superstar athletes of doping, but annoying about these shameless U.S got away with if for 8 years.

Tyler Hamilton Doping: IOC Formally Strips U.S. Cyclist Of Athens 2004 Gold

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/10/ioc-formally-strips-tyler_0_n_1763934.html

IOC strips American runner Crystal Cox of 2004 relay gold medal for doping

http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/trackand...d-olympics-crystal-cox-doping-medal-2004.html

UNITED STATEDS ARE RANKED NO.1 AND NO.2 IN DOPING The IOC should banned these cheaters once and for all, who knows just how many more gold medal they won by cheating and doping.

List of doping cases in athletics ( America ranks 2nd after Nigeria)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_athletics

List of doping cases in sports (America ranks 1st)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doping_cases_in_sport

List of performance enhancement drugs use ( America's ranked 1st)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Use_of_performance-enhancing_drugs_in_the_Olympic_Games

Sarcastic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As far as i am concerned, CCP, DPRK are pariah governments and beasts. :biggrin:

http://izismile.com/2012/08/02/how_they_train_olympic_champions_in_china_56_pics.html

The results stay and by a distance. :eek:

wQC8m.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More American athletes per capita are caught for doping than any other country. That is not including the hundreds who got away because of superior drug technology, masking agents, cover-ups by local sports bodies and endless rounds of legal wrangles.

It is really rich when they point a finger at a 16-year-old girl for setting a world record when their own Phelps set a world record at 15, and won 8 gold medals and set 7 world records in one Olympics alone.

#1 for doping, #1 for hypocrisy.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
More American athletes per capita are caught for doping than any other country. That is not including the hundreds who got away because of superior drug technology, masking agents, cover-ups by local sports bodies and endless rounds of legal wrangles.

It is really rich when they point a finger at a 16-year-old girl for setting a world record when their own Phelps set a world record at 15, and won 8 gold medals and set 7 world records in one Olympics alone.

#1 for doping, #1 for hypocrisy.

Many Americans and others have been caught for doping,it is a fact.
China famous Ma Army has been found to organise group doping under the famous coach Ma,it is a fact.
Which one is #1 for hypocrisy,the jury is still out there.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Americans and others have been caught for doping,it is a fact.
China famous Ma Army has been found to organise group doping under the famous coach Ma,it is a fact.
Which one is #1 for hypocrisy,the jury is still out there.

It is a fact that Chinese athletes were caught doping, especially in the early '90s when 40 swimmers were caught.

But the Chinese never pointed their finger at anyone. They know that people who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

But every time the Americans lose in one of their favourite events, the allegations come thick and fast. E.g. accusing the Chinese of doping in swimming, and the Jamaicans in the track sprints.

No question that USA are the #1 hypocrites in the world.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Obviously some think it's ok to take short cuts to getting a gold medal. Spore is already buying so called "talents".

I wonder if they will eventually take this short cut :confused:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a fact that Chinese athletes were caught doping, especially in the early '90s when 40 swimmers were caught.

But the Chinese never pointed their finger at anyone. They know that people who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.

But every time the Americans lose in one of their favourite events, the allegations come thick and fast. E.g. accusing the Chinese of doping in swimming, and the Jamaicans in the track sprints.

No question that USA are the #1 hypocrites in the world.
But the Chinese never pointed their finger at anyone. They know that people who live in glasshouses shouldn't throw stones.Good point,up for you.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should just allow doping. Who cares about the natural ability of human body?
Look at the women's 100m runners who are built like men, eg Jetter from USA. One can say she uses "permissible" substance and accuse another of using "banned" substance. But who defines what is permissible and what is banned? For the Olympics is this determined by the IOC? The IOC is a bunch of fucktards largely dominated by influential nations.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure no one wants see sportmen and women dropping dead at the varoius games vanues. In their desperation for success, some cannot help themselves. It is the same reason why anti-biotics like many pharmaceuticals require prescription.

They should just allow doping. Who cares about the natural ability of human body?
Look at the women's 100m runners who are built like men, eg Jetter from USA. One can say she uses "permissible" substance and accuse another of using "banned" substance. But who defines what is permissible and what is banned? For the Olympics is this determined by the IOC? The IOC is a bunch of fucktards largely dominated by influential nations.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
No you stupid dickhead. This is the official medals tally count and website. :biggrin: I haven't forgotten about u. Remember Tom & Jerry? Now where is Jerry? Sore losers China can't accept defeat so u revealed your true colors using clones. :biggrin:

http://www.london2012.com/medals/medal-count/

oDDOS.jpg

Ummm duh, I know this is the current table, I've only used the old table because it should be China that should be leading not the American cheats.

Let me just edit more thing: Congratulation in winning the gold medal in womens' football, we know it should have been Japan who should have have won, the referee bias judging against against Japan and Canadians, favoring American team was so obvious. Not to mention American football golie Hope solo failed the drug test yet she's allowed to compete.
http://msn.foxsports.com/olympics/s...ne-usada-goalie-still-play-in-olympics-070912

hope-solo-298.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ummm duh, I know this is the current table, I've only used the old table because it should be China that should be leading not the American cheats.

Of course u don't know u stupid dickhead. One of your tasks given to u by your IB bosses is to porlumpar China, North Korea and to smear, condemn western media, specifically USA - after Singapore has been exposed to be involved in Human Trafficking. :biggrin:

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
China is the overall Olympic Champion in all fields....honesty, sportsmanship and comradeship. The Chinese displayed great friendship and honesty in all fields. The won fair and square. No need to talk about the Americans and their cronies who only wanted to see a vanquished and defeated China. GOLDs don't make your great. Too much gold dusts will blind those who desire them.Good luck to the Americans and their cronies.

China will continue to march on....GOLDs or No Golds does not really matter. China has improved in ALL FIELDS.....The Chinese will remain supreme!!!

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course u don't know u stupid dickhead. One of your tasks given to u by your IB bosses is to porlumpar China, North Korea and to smear western media, specifically USA - after Singapore has been exposed to be involved in Human Trafficking. :biggrin:

Why the heck wouldn't I know what's the result of the current table when all you need to do is click on Olympic on Google and the lasted medal table result will show up. Oh please western media is not exactly on USA side, they think your lousy cheats too, don't make me laugh.

Btw Singapore bronze medal is an really shame, it's won by foreign talents, that's something any country with some money can do.

Jeff Ruffolo an American worked at the last three Summer Olympics for the U.S. radio broadcast rights holder Westwood One

"
The intention of the Chinese is to win every medal, every single medal," said Jeff Ruffolo, "

OH...... and American intentions is not to win every single medal? even it means not using enhancement drugs or being the no.1 doping nation ?

Yeah, this guy looks like an honest person doesn't he?

F200811180946261593724017.jpg

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
China is the overall Olympic Champion in all fields....honesty, sportsmanship and comradeship. The Chinese displayed great friendship and honesty in all fields. The won fair and square. No need to talk about the Americans and their cronies who only wanted to see a vanquished and defeated China. GOLDs don't make your great. Too much gold dusts will blind those who desire them.Good luck to the Americans and their cronies.

China will continue to march on....GOLDs or No Golds does not really matter. China has improved in ALL FIELDS.....The Chinese will remain supreme!!!

I know u said that because your latest squeeze is a PRC whore. U can join Raiders in the "small head rule over big head club". :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
where shame to win bronze.

why don't talk about other countries which imported fts too...why so biased against singapore?

i see so many " chinese" in so many sports in so many countries. why pick singapore in particular. come on nahbeh....

i support li jiawei. i support feng tengwei and wang...they played well. they should be rewarded for their efforts. li jiawei returned with a vengence and she played well and she eas pivotal in winning the team's olympic bronze. i am proud of them....majulah singapura!!!....

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why the heck wouldn't I know what's the result of the current table when all you need to do is click on Olympic on Google and the lasted medal table result will show up. Oh please western media is not exactly on USA side, they think your lousy cheats too, don't make me laugh.

Btw Singapore bronze medal is an really shame, it's won by foreign talents, that's something any country with some money can do.

Yeah u can say and post whatever u want but until proven and action taken by IOC otherwise the results stands as it is. Continuation of your rantings will just put China in bad light. :biggrin: