• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ungrateful Indian national sue NUH for saving her life

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow I'm impressed with NUH. It actually managed to save one out of two boys. Two shots on goal, one goal scored. Not bad. :wink:

Cheapskate Ah Neh, should have gone to KK or another hospital which has a better gynaecology department.

Wow laksaboy! From insurance companies to electronic products your knowledge is indeed limitless. You even know which hospital has better gyno drs. You aren't a female and last i heard you don't want to get married so i don't know how you manage to know such information. Could you share with us how do you know? Typically for people to make such a statement they would have had to have visited a few gyno drs at a few hospitals before they could come to such a decision right? Just like how do you know restaurant A makes better mee siam compared to restaurant B? You need to eat at both restaurants to make such a decision correct? So please share how did you come up with this info?